Overworked | Tony Stark & Thor Odinsson

A/N: This was a one shot requested by Chocolate_Cherry on AO3! Thank you so much. ♥️ Sorry for the long wait.

Summary: Tony can't sleep because of extreme stress so Thor helps him out.

Pairing: Tony Stark x Thor Odinsson
Warning: Smut, detailed, handjob.

~~~

Tony stared at the clock with tired watery eyes. It was around 1 AM and he should've already been done with the repairs of his damaged suit, but he had been stuck at the arm for hours now.

It didn't twist, it didn't move up and down, it didn't budge at all which was a huge problem if he had to use it anytime soon again.

"Perhaps you should get some sleep and look at the problem differently tomorrow." Thor suggested as he walked past the stressed man, shirtless and with a beer in his right hand as he grabbed another one of Tony's night snacks which he kept in his secret lab fridge.

"You don't understand." Tony snapped and groaned, running his hand down his face as he saw Thor reaching into his fridge. "This can't wait till tomorrow and get your hands off of my fucking donut."

"Sure it can, you're tired. Your vision is most likely blurry and a human needs more sleep than you're giving yourself to function and solve issues." He took a bite to claim the donut for himself and shrugged. "Just sleep."

"I swear if something bad happens, you're the one handling it." He grumbled and tossed the screwdriver to the side with force, getting up from his seat to go do what Thor suggested.

He brushed his teeth, took a quick shower since working on his suit got him smelling terrible, and climbed into his bed naked. He never slept with clothes on after a long day of work. It got him sweating like crazy and whenever it would wrinkle it would wake him up because of the discomfort.

Finally when he was comfortable and it was time to close his eyes, they instantly jumped open again. The future lives he wouldn't be able to save if they needed him to because of his defect suit, it started haunting him and it disturbed his night rest.

He needed his suit done.

"I'm stealing your toothpaste because mine was stolen by Steve." Thor stormed in unannounced and walked into his bathroom, turning on the lights everywhere and searching for the damn toothpaste until he suddenly realised he hadn't woken up Tony by his actions, but he had already been awake. "You're still awake?"

"I can't sleep, definitely not now you turned on all the fucking lights."

"Don't be so grumpy, I'll help you fall asleep in a minute after I brush my teeth." Thor laughed and held up the toothpaste. "Ah! There you are!"

"Help me? What is that supposed to mean?" He sighed and sat up, narrowing his eyes.

"Just relax." Thor decided to brush his teeth in Tony's bathroom and then smirked when he rinsed his mouth. "And lay back."

"Lay back?" Tony tilted his head. "I'm not getting one of your stupid non-working massages."

"Trust me, it's not non-working~." He spit out the rest of the water and pushed Tony onto his back. "And it's not really a massage."

"What are you doing?" Tony laid back because of the push, his head back on his pillow as he stared up at Thor straddling his legs out of nowhere.

"Do you trust me?" Was all he asked, moving the waistband of his grey sweats down just a little to see if he agreed and gave him consent and Tony slowly nodded.

"Fine, yeah I do." He hummed, feeling Thor's warm fingers trail down his V-muscles and to his surprise he instantly completely relaxed by his touch.

"You just need to release the tension sometimes." Thor's hand went into his sweats fully and gently took out his cock, his thumb brushing over his tip before moving his hands back to his sides. "You never take time for yourself~. That's your problem." He massaged his hips and muscles seductively, getting closer to his cock again with every movement. He loved being a tease and he knew it would get all the frustration out of Tony once he got to stroking him.

"Can you just hurry up?" Tony growled, his cock already rock hard and he just needed to be touched, to have some sort of release.

He was so desperate

"Can you hurry up my dear god, please." Thor playfully teased more, massaging the skin around his cock which got him visibly twitching right away.

"Can you~ fuck~ hurry up Thor, please?" He groaned, grabbing his wrists and Thor broke out of them, pinning his hands behind his back so he couldn't interfere anymore before finally taking his dick in his warm large hand.

He started stroking slowly, letting his saliva drip down his shaft before massaging it in. With his other hand he started playing with his balls, squeezing a little bit while he pumped his cock.

"Look at you being so helpless. He really needed to be touched, didn't he?"

"Mmm~ yes~." He twitched more as he watched Thor begin to pump his dick even faster in his big hand. Fast, and short strokes as he squeezed.

Moans began to get stuck in his throat as his body began to tremble and then he could feel his release, Tony's cum all over Thor's thighs as he panted.

"That's it~." He slowed down and stroked him through his orgasm to make sure he got all his cum out before going down to lick him clean. "Now get some rest. I'm sure you feel much better already."

"So much better."

And with that Tony had one of the best nights of rest he had had in a long time.