Birds & The Bees | Peter Parker & Tony Stark

A/N: This fun one shot was requested by VampireQueen666 on AO3! Thank you so much and I really tried my best to make something out of it even though this kinda sucks so I hope you like it anyway. ♥️

Summary: Aunt May asked Tony to teach Peter about puberty/birds and the bees, knowing that Tony is a hands-on teacher.

Pairing: None.
Warning: None, just a slightly awkward "father son" moment.

~~~

Aunt May had asked Tony to explain to Peter about the Birds & The Bees and with that puberty too because Tony was pretty much the closest thing he had to a father figure and she thought some bonding was a good idea. And of course since Tony sometimes liked to impress people, especially Peter's aunt, he went with it. He knew a 100% certain that Peter already knew those stuff himself though, he was 16, but he had promised May to do this so he was now softly knocking onto Peter's door with some lunch.

"Hey kiddo, open up." He yelled softly when no one opened up and then began to impatiently knock on his door to irritate him a little.

Peter jumped up from his bed and ran to the door to open it once he woke up from his nap. "Sorry Mr. Stark, I had fallen asleep."

"In the afternoon? You have to stop working night shifts by yourself, Peter." He put down the two plates and checked for any signs he was hurt. Luckily, he wasn't this time. Peter liked to go fight simple crime at night without the Avengers, but sometimes things got out of hand so they had warned the kid to stop it. Of course he's stubborn and still wants to prove himself so it seems he hadn't listened to any of them.

"I didn't get hurt and we have arrested 6 new bad guys." He spoke proudly. "See? I can handle myself."

"Well last time something completely different happened, but fine. As long as you don't get hurt and the city still stands it's fine I suppose." He rolled his eyes and handed him his plate. "Anyway, you know why I'm here?"

"Yeah, Aunt May told me." He hummed and took the plate, thanking him awkwardly. "Thanks, but uh.... I already know those things myself."

"I know, but I promised your Aunt something so I'm gonna keep my word." He took a bite from his sandwich while he casually sat down in Peter's desk chair, shoes resting on top of the kid's desk. "So, you know what? I'm a hands-on teacher so it's better if you take off your shirt and perhaps pants too so I can explain some stuff better." He pointed at his clothes and made a hand gesture they had to go.

Peter however stared weirdly at Tony for a few solid seconds and then tilted his head. "Seriously?"

"Yep, totally serious over here." Tony laughed a bit at his reaction. "We're both guys, right? And I've seen you change into your suit on the spot in battle a hundred times. All of the Avengers have."

"You got a point there." He gave in and pulled his shirt over his head before throwing it in a corner, followed by his pants. "Oh.... Yeah.... That." Peter looked down and laughed a bit since he was still wearing his suit beneath that. Even Tony let out a chuckle.

"You live in that suit, don't you?" He joked and watched him take that off too. "It does show off your ass better than your normal pants, same goes for Steve's suit. Girls must be very jealous of you two."

"I guess so yeah." He laughed and laid his suit down on his bed. "So-...."

"Guys, does anyone want a cookie before you start?" May had just opened the door unfazed, not really surprised her nephew was in his boxers in front of Iron Man, and smiled sweetly while holding up a plate with cookies.

This was gonna be a long talk....