Let Me Help You | Thor Odinson

A/N: Requested by Poohbearbabygirl on AO3. I really hope you enjoyed this and I'm sorry for the delay!

Summary: Thor still seems to struggle with depression right after the Endgame ends and the Reader decides to pay him a visit.

Timeline: Between Avengers Infinity War and Endgame.

Pairing: Thor Odinson x Reader
Warnings: Depression, Alcohol Addiction & Smut

~~~

It didn't take long before your brain wandered off to Thor after the Avengers meeting was over.

The God of Thunder should've been there.

He was always the one with the most enthusiasm and motivation in the group, but he never showed up and it concerned you.

Perhaps it was the best decision to pay him a visit....

You had climbed into your car to travel to New Asgard that was located near the sea and it took a while before you arrived there and saw the sign for the place appear in your eye sight. "Where are you hiding, Thor?" You whispered to yourself as you drove through the first part of the small village, parking your car somewhere close to the beginning because it was too crowded to drive through the streets. You automatically locked your car after you got out, even though you knew it wasn't necessary, and you accidentally bumped into Valkyrie.

"I'm so sorry." You immediately apologised.

"Don't make a big deal out of it, Y/N." She winked. "Thor's up there, but he doesn't like visitors." She pointed at a small house on top of the highest mountain. "Even Korg and Miek aren't allowed in there anymore."

"It's that bad?"

"Yeah." She clearly had a serious look on her face and rolled up a fishing net. "Yeah it actually is so go there at your own risk." She then gave you a warm smile. "You've been warned."

"Thank you." You gave her a nod and walked up the big stone roads until you reached its narrow stairs. You then climbed them slowly and finally arrived at the cottage.

From up close, it wasn't actually that small at all.

Your hand leaned against the door and you hesitated before knocking on the door in your made up way. You always did that so he knew it was you, but that was before he disappeared without saying anything.

"Nooo!" You could hear him whine loudly. "I'm not home!"

"Thor? I'm coming in okay?" You would no matter what go inside to check on him and definitely now since he lost everything and started to isolate himself.

You carefully opened the door, the dust floating around from the force that was behind the push.

It seemed nobody had come to visit in a long time....

"Thor?" You slowly walked around, trying to find the sad god. "I'm inside."

"I told you to go away." He stumbled into the hallway, knocking over expensive Norse vases as he pointed at you with a bottle of beer in his right hand. "I don't want you here, Y/N!"

"Thor, you're drunk." You got up to him, dodging a swing of his arm. "Let me help you-...." You held out your hand.

"I'm not drunk, I'm trying to get drunk." He corrected you, moving your hand away while he glided down the wall so he was sitting on the floor with his back against the torn up walls. "And I don't need your help so please leave."