We Are Venom | Eddie Brock & Venom

A/N: This one shot was requested by C107galaxytachyon on discord. Thank you for the request and I really tried my best. Hoped the waiting was worth it.

Summary: Eddie's new girlfriend decides she wants to try things out with both Eddie and Venom, curious how it would feel to be connected with them both.

Pairing: Venom x Eddie Brock x Fem!Reader
Warning: Threesome, size-kink, fusion, monsterfucking.

~~~

Y/N had always been curious about how it would feel to be connected with Venom during her and her boyfriend's steamy moments, but she had always been too nervous to ask Eddie too. She knew he himself was still trying to get used to sharing his body, and being a host for an symbiote, and sex was the only time he had full control over himself so she could already guess he didn't want to give that up yet. And she respected that, though that didn't mean that her curiosity had faded.

It once again joined her other hot thoughts that clouded her mind as she let a few whiny moans slip from her, Eddie's fingers gently working themselves inside of her tight pussy to prepare her for his big cock. She loved it when he started slow and gentle to set the mood for her, but today all she wanted was to get railed into the bed so hard she couldn't walk for a whole week and she knew exactly who could help them achieve that. Y/N dug her nails into Eddie's shoulders, squeezing hard as his fingers pressed into her puffy spot with each thrust.

"Eddie~." She couldn't help herself when his fingers were so deep inside her playing with her spot and she murmured it before she could stop herself. "I need Venom~ I need you both."

"You want V to join us?"

She nodded eagerly and her walls squeezed his fingers extremely hard, showing him she meant it.

Let me out, Eddie. Let us both make our woman feel good. She wants it, needs it. Look at her~ She wants to get turned into a mess, Eddie.

Eddie could hear the lust and need in Venom's voice, like an animal ready to fuck and breed all night long, and he feared for his girl. She wanted it, yes, but if she could handle his symbiote or not was another thing. She always struggled to take his girthy cock, no matter how many times she had taken it before, and suddenly letting a beast like Venom take her got him scared for her welfare.

He ran his soaked thumb over her throbbing clit and pressed his lips onto hers softly as he pulled her closer. "I don't know, kitten~." He whispered into her ear. "I don't think she will appreciate the pounding after we're done with her."

"I don't care if she's fine after we're done, I want her to feel good and I want you both to feel good. Please, Ed?"

Give her what she wants, Eddie. we'll be 'careful' with her.

Eddie was pretty hesitant of the idea. Venom was certainly twice as broad and big as her, him being around 8 feet, and his large cock would barely fit into her poor pussy, even if she really tried her best to relax and just take it. He was genuinely scared it would rip her in half. Though besides the size difference, pace was also a problem. Venom was a beast, an alien, he didn't know how to be careful and take care of a mortal woman, but perhaps he could help guide Venom with that.

Before Eddie could agree to V and his girl though, he could feel his body jerk and his arm muscles turn numb as black goo emerged from Eddie's arm and covered his arm up to his fingers. It seemed the alien had already taken over Eddie's fingers pumping into Y/N since he was too impatient to wait for an answer, his clawed fingers almost twice as thick and long as her boyfriend's and the pace so hurried and hard it made her gasp in shock and pleasure.