Bath Time | Peter Parker & Tony Stark

A/N: This was a fun one shot requested by Royal_Soda_Pop on AO3! Thank you so much. ♥️

Summary: Peter comes back from a fight at a construction site and is so disgusting and injured, Tony has to bathe him.

Pairing: None.
Warning: None, just an embarrassing "father son" moment.

~~~

"It.... it's really not that necessary...." Peter struggled and backed away from Tony who was trying his best to get the boy into the still warm bath.

"Yes it is. Peter, look at yourself. You're not going into one of my lab beds with that much dust and dirt. It could also infect your wounds." Tony once again pointed out and Peter grumbled a bit because he knew the man was right. Yet he still ran away from the man's arms, circling around the big bathroom with the two of them until Peter locked himself into a big see-through closet.

During his fight with Doc Ock at a very fragile construction site he not only destroyed the area, but he also destroyed himself. Cuts, bruises, broken bones? You name it and he had at least four of each. He was on a field trip when it happened and before he could put on his suit and come into action, he was already lured into the trap. He barely survived defeating Ock, but the rest of Avengers found him in time and made sure his bones were set back on the spot so they could take him home.

He was currently only suffering from wounds and bruises, but he still needed to take that bath before they became infected and got worse. Of course he couldn't move around on his own and needed help though, something Peter definitely didn't like.

"I'll do it myself." He shouted behind a glass door, keeping it shut.

He didn't want him to undress him like a baby.

How awkward that sounded was already enough for him to not want it.

"You can barely lift a leg to get into that fucking tub." Tony growled and pulled at the door handle. "Come out here and get into that bath, now!" He suddenly narrowed his eyes and crossed his arms like a true dad, Peter knowing he was going to fuck up if he didn't just listen to Mr. Stark at the moment.

Letting out a long annoyed sigh, Peter slowly opened the door and nodded. "Fine...."

"Good." Tony pulled the boy to him and started to take off his filthy clothes, making sure he didn't hurt him in the process.

He felt his cheeks flush red, trying to not make it even more embarrassing for himself, but he wasn't a kid anymore. He normally didn't need this kind of help.

Tony didn't feel anything about the situation though. He needed this help all the time and he even helped some of the other Avengers like this before.

It was normal if you were heavily injured.

"When I'm in there, can you leave me be?" Peter asked, feeling so embarrassed by all this, especially needing another person to aid him in undressing for a bath. It was this or the hospital however, he knew that, and he was definitely not gonna go through this with all those strangers in a shared room. This was already bad enough.

"Yes, I'll make sure everything is disinfected and leave you be. I'll give you your phone to call me if there's something or if you want to get out." He hummed, starting to lift Peter into the bath gently before scrubbing his back, avoiding the cuts for now.

"Thanks, Mr. Stark."