Sidshek and Jaireem (Chapter 1)

A girl was walking when a boy stopped her

Boy: Excuse me, I am new here. Can you tell me the way to the office?

The girl was just lost in the boy. Just then another boy came there and saw them.

Boy 2: Who are you?

This brought the girl back to senses. 

Girl: Go straight, then first left. Please go fast.

Boy1 was confused, but when he saw boy2 coming towards them and the girl's attention on him, he went. 

Girl: Kya hai tumhari problem? ( What is your problem?)

Boy2: Jaise tu nahi jaanti. ( Like you don't know.)

Girl: Siddharth, sharam nahi aati kabhi tujhe? ( Siddharth, don't you ever feel shame?)

Sid: Usse tujhe kya? Waise woh ladka kaun tha? ( How does it concern you? Btw who was he?)

Girl: Mai nahi janti use, woh bas raasta puch raha tha. Aur tune use kuch kiya na, toh mai tujhe chodungi nahi. ( I don't know him, he was just asking me the way. And if you do anything to him I won't leave you.)

Sid rolled his eyes. 

Sid: Aisa kya hai usme? Lagta hai tera boyfriend hai, haina Reem? ( What special there in him? Looks like he is your boyfriend Reem, isn't he?)

Reem: Nahi, maine bola na mai use nahi janti. Aur tere rehte mera boyfriend chod, koyi ladka dost nahi ban pata. ( No, I said you right I don't know him. And till you are here I can't have a friend who is a boy also, let alone a boyfriend.)

Just then the bell rang so he went to his class, Reem glaring at his back. Someone tapped her shoulder. She turned around to see a girl.

Girl: Reem, phirse? ( Reem, again?)

Reem: Ha. Samajhta kya hai woh apne aap ko? Jab koyi ladka mujhse baat karta hai, woh aakar us ladke ko dara deta hai, isliye koyi ladka mere aas paas bhi nahi aata hai. ( Yes. What does he think of himself? Whenever a boy talks to me, he scares away the boy, because of which none of the boys even come around me.)

Girl: Ye ladka toh gaya. Aaj jab Siddharth aaya tha college tab bhi bahut ghusse mein tha. Kahi ka ghussa kahi utaar dega. Uska bhai itna sweet hai, ise rokhta kyu nahi? ( This boy is gone. Today when Siddharth came to college also he looked very angry. He'll take out his anger over something else over that boy. His brother is so sweet, why doesn't he stop him?)

Reem: Kyunki uske bhai ko kuch pata hi nahi hai. Kisiki himmat nahi ki Siddharth se dushmani kare uske bhai ko batakar. Acha class pahuch gaye hai. ( Because his brother doesn't know anything. No one has the guts to become Siddharth's enemy by telling his brother the truth. Anyways, we have reached the class.)

They both went and sat in their places, Reem used to sit alone. She saw Siddharth sitting with his brother, talking and laughing like he isn't the villain of someone's life, and the college. He felt her gaze, and turned around. His smile turned into a smirk as she glared at him. He raised his eyebrow, and she looked away cursing him in mind, but soon the cursing was for her fate, as she saw the professor come with the boy she had met. The only place was next to her, so he would sit there.

T: Good morning students. He is new to this class. You will be sitting with Reem.

He said pointing at her, but Sid stood up.

Sid: Sir, can he sit with me? He is my best friend, Jaijeet Singh. I'll help him as well.

Professor agreed as Sid is a bright student. Sid looked at his brother.

Sid: Abhi, us jagah par baith ja, please. ( Abhi, sit in that place no, please.)

Abhi sighed, not able to refuse and got up. He went and sat next to Reem, who was shocked and confused.

Abhi: Hello Reem. 

She turned to the front ignoring him. He frowned but shrugged it off and turned to the front.

Sid: Hello, myself Siddharth Nigam.

He said to Jai, who was looking at Reem.

Jai: How do you know me?

Sid: You don't have to know that.

Jai: Since when am I your best friend?

Sid: From today you can be right?

Jai: Sure.

Sid: So welcome to the college, which is no less than a movie. And where rumors keep flying around. A new drama every day. 

Jai(sarcastically): Sounds like a really great one. 

Sid: Yeah. But that's the students, you'll find great teachers here. Will tell you more about it later, and show you around. 

Then they were focusing on the lecture.

◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙

Hey guys

How was the chapter? 

Why does Sid trouble Reem and scares away the boys? 

Will Abhi and Jai find out about it? 

What are Sid's intentions behind befriending Jai? 

Stay tuned
Bye.