Jealous girlfriend and Witchy (Chapter 40)

Their moment was broken due to the door opening, they both turned to see a nurse

Sid: Ye yaha kya kar rahi hai? ( What is she doing here?)

Avu: Ye teri nurse hi toh hai. ( She is your nurse only.)

Sid: Teri nurse kaha hai? Ye chudail jaisi shakal waali hi kyu? ( Where is your nurse? Why she only, she looks like a witch?)

But the nurse was actually very beautiful. 

Avu: Kaha se chudail dikh rahi hai? Itni toh sundar hai. ( From where does she look like a witch? She is so beautiful.)

Sid rolled his eyes.  

N: Good morning Mr. Nigam, good morning Ms. Kaur. 

Sid: Ms. Kaur nahi, Mrs. Nigam. ( It's not Ms. Kaur, it's Mrs. Nigam.)

N: Is she your wife? 

Sid(sarcastically): No, my brother's wife. 

Avu: Sid, kya kar rahe ho? Good morning... um, your name? ( Sid, what are you doing? Good morning... um, your name?)

N: Lucy. 

Sid: Witchy hona chahiye tha, tumhe suit karta. ( It should have been Witchy, it would suit you.)

Avu: Sid, itni burai kyu kar rahe ho bichari ki? Tum seriously ek jealous girlfriend jaise bolti hai, waise bol rahe ho. ( Sid, why are you saying so much bad about the innocent girl? You seriously sound like a jealous girlfriend.)

Sid: Yeh Witchy bilkul bhi bechari nahi hai. ( This Witchy is not at all innocent.)

Lucy couldn't hear any of their talks after saying her name as she was doing something else. Just then their friends came there. 

Sidneet: Hey guys. 

Group: Hello. 

Lucy(to Abhi, no one else heard): Sir, your wife and brother are very close? 

Abhi: Yes, they are just like bro- sis. Why? 

Lucy: I was just asking. There is 1 hour for breakfast till then they have to get ready. 

She went from there, and Abhi told everyone that Sidneet have to get ready and the breakfast will be here in 1 hour. First Sid got ready, then Avu went and only Sid was in the room, others were in the canteen. Just then Lucy came there.  

Lucy: Hey handsome. 

Sid: Hello beautiful chudail. 

He said sarcastically. She tried kissing his cheek but they heard the door unlocking and at the same time Sid pushed her. She quickly went out of the room. Avu came there and the nurse helping her went. 

Avu: Kya hua, mood kyu off hai? ( What happened, why is your mood off?)

Sid: Ek chudail nurse ho toh mood off hi hota hai. ( If a witch is your nurse your mood will be off only.)