Accident (Chapter 37)

Meanwhile at home,

Meanwhile at home,

Shivi: Kaha reh gaye dono? Mujhe bahut dar lag raha hai. Ek ghanta ho gaya hai unhe, aadha ghanta bola tha. ( Where are these two? I am feeling very scared. It has been one hour now, they said half an hour only.)

Avu: Shivi, tension mat le, mai aur Sid jaate hai. ( Shivi, don't take so much tension, I and Sid will go.)

Jai: Sirf tum dono mat jao, mai aur Manjul bhi aate hai. ( You both don't go alone, I and Manjul will also come.)

They agreed and the four left. Sidneet on the bike in front and Manjeet in a car behind them. They reached the orphanage and saw fire. They rushed to Abhinavi's car. All the children and Vaish were inside the car, and the caretaker was waiting for Abhi, trying to look inside as it was very difficult to go in. 

Jai: Yaha kya ho raha hai? ( What's going on here?)

Ct: Aaj ek ma'am aur ek sir aaye the, aur aag lag gayi jab woh nikalne waale the. Ma'am gaadi mein hai kyunki bimaar ho gayi thi, aur sir sab bacho ko bahar la rahe the mere saath. 3 bache bache the jab unhone mujhe andar nahi jaane diya condition bahut dangerous hone ki wajah se. 2 bacho ko le aaye, tab unke muh par jale ka nishan tha thoda, aur mai rokh paati usse pehle chale gaye. 5 minute ho gaye hai, wo abhi tak nahi aaye hai. ( Today one ma'am and one sir came, and the orphanage caught fire when they were about to leave. Ma'am got ill so she is in the car, and sir was getting all the children with me. 3 were left when he asked me not to go in as the situation is very dangerous. He got 2 children, but a part of the side of his face was burnt at that time, and before I could stop he went in. It has been 5 minutes but he hasn't come out.)

Avu: Di ko aasthma attack aaya hoga, isliye bhai ne gaadi mein chod diya. ( Di must have got asthma attack so bhai left her in the car.)

Jai: Mai aur Sid Abhi ko laate hai, aur us bache ko, tum dono bacho, caretaker aur Vaishu ko dekho. ( I and Sid will get Abhi, and that child, you both look after the kids, caretaker and Vaishu.)

Avu and Manjul with the caretaker went and calmed down the children crying, and Avu did the first aid required for Vaishu. Sidjeet reached in and saw Abhi's condition. Sid picked up Abhi and Jai got the child who was safe but unconscious. They went outside. Sidneet and Abhinavi were in Abhinavi's car, caretaker had stayed as the head and children were about to return from the aquarium. They were going to the hospital, when a car whose breaks had failed was coming in full speed from the front. Before Sid could do anything, the cars crashed. Abhinavi were in the back so nothing happened to them. Sidneet were badly injured. Manjeet saw this, Jai stopped the car to the side and rushed to their car. They both took out the four. 

Avu: Jai, pehle di aur bhai ko pahuchana hoga. Di ki condition bigadti ja rahi hai aur bhai ka sharir bhi bahut buri tarah se jal gaya hai. ( Jai, first you'll have to make sure di and bhai reach the hospital. Di's condition is worsening and bhai's body is burnt badly.)

Jai nodded knowing she is right. They made Abhi sit in the passenger instead of Manjul, and Vaishu in the back. Luckily it was 8 seater car, and the children were young, so all fit in. Manjul quickly took them to the hospital. Jai checked the other car, and took out the man, who wasn't injured as much as Sidneet. He saw the breaks had been cut purposefully, and a pen kept on the dashboard. He took the pen. They had called ambulance as soon as the accident took place. The three were taken in ambulance. Jai also sat inside, and messaged in the group chat about what happened, knowing he won't be able to speak, and will end up crying. The five were admitted. Manjul came to Jai and put his hand on Jai's shoulder. Jai turned around and started crying while hugging him. Soon others also came there. 

Fais: Kaise hai wo chaaro? ( How are those 4?)

Man: Doctor ne kuch bataya nahi hai. ( Doctor hasn't said anything.)

No one noticed Jai, as Manjul's back was facing them. Jai wiped away his tears quickly. He stepped aside, so Manjul wasn't blocking him. Reem immediately ran to him and hugged him, and broke down crying. Both her brothers and friends were admitted inside. Shivi ran from there. Fais was about to go behind her, but Mohsin stopped him. 

Moh: Wo mandir gayi hai, waapis aa jayegi. ( She has gone to the temple, she'll come back.)

He nodded, controlling his tears. Jaan noticed this and was about to come to him when Mohsin pulled him into a hug. 

Man: Jaan. 

Jaan: Ha? 

Man: Tu Reem ke paas reh sakti hai, mujhe Jai se zaruri kaam hai. ( Can you be with Reem, I have some important work with Jai.)

She nodded and went to Jaireem. Jai went to Manjul, and they both went aside. With Shivi, she reached the temple and went in. She joined her hands. 

Shivi: Kanha ji, pls un sabko theek kar do. 2 pal ke liye khushi de kar, kyu cheen li aapne sabki khushi aur chain? Meri galti ki saza kyu un chaaro ko de rahe ho aap? ( Lord Krishn, pls make them all get well. Why did you snatch away everyone's peace and happiness after giving 2 moments of happiness? Why are you giving the punishment of my mistake to those four?)

Moh: Shivi. 

Shiv: Moh, dekho na, Kanha ji ne meri galti ki saza unhe dedi hai. ( Moho, see no, lord Krishn is giving punishment of my mistake to them.)

Moh: Shivi, isme teri koyi galti nahi thi, ye sab bas kismat ka khel hai. ( Shivi, there was no fault of yours in this, it was the fate's play.)

Shiv: Par mujhe feeling thi na kuch galat hone wala hai, ghar se nikalne ki baat par dar laga na mujhe? ( But I felt like something wrong is going to happen right, I felt the fear on the talk of them going out right?)

Moh: Shivi, aisa kuch nahi hai. Tune date se rokha, toh orphanage gaye dono. Yeh hona hi tha, tum nahi rokh sakti thi. Aur Kanha ji ne bhi kuch sochkar yeh sab kiya hoga, wo chaaro thik ho jayege. ( Shivi, there is nothing like that. You stopped them from date, they went to the orphanage. It had to happen, we couldn't stop it. And lord Krishn must have done all this for a reason, they all will be better soon.)

Suddenly she ran away from there, and on the way Manjeet saw her and followed her, and stopped outside the washroom and waited for her. She came out after sometime. 

Jai: Shivi, kya hua tha? ( Shivi, what had happened?)

◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙

Hey guys

How was the chapter?

What is Jai's dark past?

How is it related to Mr. and Mrs. Rehmani?

Who is the girl Jai was thinking about? ( Now revealed as not Jannat.)

Has god planned something much worse for them? 

Will all four be fine? 

Was the fire and accident planned? 

Stay tuned

Bye.