Good news (Chapter 39)

Shivin looked at their tensed faces

Shivi: Arre achi hai khabar. ( Arre it's a good news.)

All were relieved. 

Fais: Kya khabar hai? ( What news is it?)

Moh: Hum maa baap banne waale hai, Shivangi pregnant hai. ( We are going to become parents, Shivangi is pregnant.)

All got excited and congratulated them. But stopped when a doctor came there. 

Dr.: Pls don't make noise, it's an hospital. 

Fais: Sorry doctor. 

The doctor went away. Two days passed by, Abhi was better now, the burn marks were healing with time, he didn't feel much pain, and could move around. Sidneet had showed no improvements. Most of the time Shivin were at home, as the hospital's atmosphere wasn't good for Shivangi and the baby. Riya was also here only. Just then a lady came there. 

L: Who is here with Siddharth? 

All stood up and went to her, she was a nurse. 

Abhi: We are with him. 

L: Siddharth is fine now, and has gained consciousness. But he lost his memory, so don't put much pressure on him. 

All were shocked hearing this. She handed them the report, and Abhi looked through it. Just then Avneet's doctor came there. 

A's dr.: Ms. Kaur is out of danger now, and should gain consciousness within few hours. Once she is awake, you can visit her, but she is very weak, so she isn't supposed to get up by herself, and she won't be able to walk without support for a week. And she can't eat by herself, as her right hand is injured, but that will take only 4 days to heal. 

All nodded. Just then 2 more doctors came there, 1 of which was Sid's doctor. The group was thinking that why are all the doctors coming here only, and mentally face palmed when two more came there, they were Abhinavi's doctor. Almost all the doctors of the hospital were here. They went to meet Sid, as the doctors talked among themselves. Sid saw them and tried sitting up. Abhi rushed to him and was about help him when. 

Sid: Abhi, tu kyu aaya hai? Tujhe bhi dard ho raha hoga na? Abhi, Vaishu di, dono theek toh ho na? ( Abhi, why did you come? Even your injuries must be paining right? Abhi, Vaishu di, you both are alright no?)

All were just staring him, making him confused. 

Sid: Shivin aur Avi kaha hai? Avi thik toh hai na? Koyi kuch toh jawaab do, chup kyu ho? Avu ko kuch nahi hua na? ( Where are Shivin and Avi? Is Avi alright? Someone answer me, why are you all silent? Nothing happened to Avu right?)

He asked being scared by their silence. 

Abhi: Sid Sid, shaant ho ja, Avu thik hai. Mai aur Vaishu bhi thik hai. Accident ko 2 din ho gaye hai, tu aur Avu critical condition mein the. Avu ab thik hai, bas uthi nahi hai, kuch ghanto mein uth jayegi. Aur tu zyada tension mat le. ( Sid Sid, calm down, Avu is alright. I and Vaishu are also fine. It has been 2 days since the accident, you and Avu were in a critical condition. Avu is ok now, just hasn't woken up yet, she'll be up within few hours. And you don't take so much tension.)