First meets and agreed (Chapter 4)

He couldn't look away

He couldn't look away. The girl was very beautiful, and he kept admiring her. He just wanted to meet her. He was smiling looking at the photo. In room, Abhi was looking at another copy of same photo, and had similar feelings. Sidshek immediately felt that they were the right girls. They both ran to the kitchen together. 

Sidshek: Maa, mujhe milna hai usse. ( Maa, I want to meet her.)

Vibha smiled hearing this. 

Vibha: Finally, itno ko reject kar chuke ho dono. Kab milna hai? ( Finally, you both have rejected so many girls. When do you want to meet?)

Abhi: Kal hi. ( Tomorrow.)

Sid: Ha, kal hi mil lenge. Ek din college attend nahi karenge toh chalega. ( Yes, we'll meet tomorrow only. It's fine if we don't attend college one day.)

Vibha: Tum dono ki tabiyat toh thik hai? Kabhi ek class bunk nahi maari, aur in ladkiyo se milne ke liye chutti lene ko tayar ho gaye. ( Are you both fine? You never bunked one class and now are ready to even take a holiday to meet these girls.)

Sidshek just looked at each other. Meanwhile with Vaishneet, Jai dropped them home and went to his. They went in and saw their mother. They kept their stuff. Vaish came down first, and Sonia handed her a photo. 

Sonia: Yeh dono bhai hai, aur mujhe left wala pasand aaya tere liye. ( These two are brothers, I liked the left one for you.)

Vaish after few minutes. 

Vaish: Mujhe isse milna hai, kal. ( I want to meet him tomorrow.)

Sonia: Sach? ( Really?)

Vaish nodded. 

Sonia: Finally, itno ko reject kar chuki hai tu. Avu kaha reh gayi? ( Finally, you've rejected so many boys. Where is Avu?)

Vaish: Pata nahi. Mai bulati hu. ( I don't know. I'll call her.)

Avu: Nahi, mai aa gayi. ( No need, I'm here.)

Sonia handed her the same pic, and said the right boy. Avu also replied same as Vaish. Vibha and Sonia talked on phone. Next day Sidnavi left for the place they were meeting. Sid saw Vaishu and went to her. He tapped her her shoulder, she turned around and identified him immediately. 

Sidnavi: Hello. Aapka/aapki bhai/behen kaha hai? ( Hello. Where is your brother/sister?)

Vaish: Wo aati hi hogi, use thoda late ho gaya. ( She'll come soon, actually she's a bit late.)

Sid: Oh, woh bhi aata hi hoga, use bhi thoda late ho gaya. Waise mai Siddharth Nigam. Maine aapki aawaz kahi suni hai shayad. ( Oh, he'll also come soon, he was also a bit late. Btw I'm Siddharth Nigam, I think I've heard your voice earlier.)

Vaish: Maine bhi. Mai Vaishnavi Kaur. ( Even me. I'm Vaishnavi Kaur.)

Sid: Ab yaad aaya, Jai ki behen. ( Now I remembered, Jai's sister.)

Vaish: Tum Jai ke dost? ( You are Jai's friend?)

Sid: Ha. 

Vaish: Tu kal subah jab Jai ko bulane aaya, tab teri aawaz suni thi pehle, phir shaam ko. ( Yesterday morning when you came to call Jai, I heard your voice at that time then evening.)

They both were talking. Meanwhile Abhineet had also met at the gate, they didn't know the names of each other yet. They went in and immediately found Sidnavi and went to them. The four introduced themselves, and Sidneet went to another table. They all got to know about each other. Then it was time to leave. 

Vaishneet: Bye jiju, bye Abhi/Sid. 

Sidshek: Bye. 

They all returned home happy. 

Vaish: Kaisa laga tujhe Sid? ( So did you like Sid?)

Avu: Meri toh ha hai, par mujhe abhi se nahi karni shaadi, college khatam hone ke baad karni hai. Tab tak ek dusre ko ache se jaan bhi lenge. ( It's yes from my side but I don't want to marry now itself, after college I want to. Till then we'll know each other well.)

Vaish: Same. 

They said about it to their parents. They weren't supposed to take their to be husband's name before marriage in front of their elders, though they could say it at other times. Even Sidshek had to follow the same. One year passed by, and the four had met many times. Abhineet and Sidnavi saw each other as bro-sis, while Sidneet and Abhinavi had fallen in love with each other completely, and had confessed it. Sidreem were still on the same terms, fighting whenever they met. Jaireem were dating now, and Reem thought Sid doesn't know it. Abhijeet and Vaishneet didn't know anything about Sid troubling Reem. On the other side, Avu used to spend most of the time alone which went unnoticed by everyone. The only time she didn't wouldn't be alone was when she was with Sid, Abhi and Vaish. One day Reem saw Sid going by, but he didn't see her. She went to him. 

Reem: So you are having a girlfriend now?

Sid: No I don't, who said you this? 

Reem: Don't try to lie to me. I had heard you saying love you to a girl and the caller id also had a heart after the name. 

Sid: That was my sister, and you are no one to question me. 

It was Avu, but he had a heart after Vaishu's name as well.   

Reem: Wow, when you do the same, nothing is wrong, but when I do, I am no one to do it? 

Sid: I don't want to argue with you right now, move aside. 

Reem: No. And as far as I know, you don't have any sister. 

Sid froze for a second and Reem realized her words and knew the reason. She looked at him to see him glaring at her, hurt clear in his eyes. 

Sid: You don't know me, so don't try. And see the caller id, Vaishu di and then a heart. Now move. 

Reem also glared at him and went away. 

◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙

Hey guys

How was the chapter?

Pls do comment. Also, can I get some shoutouts and tags?

Why does Sid trouble Reem and scares away the boys?

Will Abhi and Jai find out about it?

Where has Avu heard Sid's voice before?

What are Sid's intentions behind befriending Jai?

What is Sid going to do now after knowing Jai loves Reem?

What was Vibha aunty thinking after hearing Sid's words?

Why did Reem's words disturb Sid? 

Stay tuned
Bye.