Revenge completed (Chapter 49)

* This chapter shows torture, read it at your own risk

* This chapter shows torture, read it at your own risk. If you skip, at the end of these scenes there will be description of what was written.

The couple were now getting scared. Suddenly Naaz screamed loudly, Jai had poured acid all over her hand. As he did that, he remembered the scene where acid was thrown on him, all his body burning, it didn't fall on his face. 

Abdul: Kya kar rahe ho, use dard ho raha hai. ( What are you doing, it's hurting her.)

Jai ignored him and brought his mouth close to Naaz's ear, and said in a cold and dangerous voice. 

Jai: Yahi hai na, tumhara favourite acid, jo nishaan bhi nahi chodta. ( This is the one right, your favorite acid, which doesn't leave behind marks as well.)

He stood back up and looked at Manjul, who was showing an expressionless face, but he knew that he is crying from inside. Even Manjul didn't know what exactly happened with Jai. Jai took a whip with blades stuck on it. 

Jai: Abdul, kitni baar chahiye tumhe? Baakiyo ko toh din mein 10 milte the, par humare paas sirf kuch ghante hai. ( Abdul, how many times do you want? Others got it 10 times a day, but we have only few hours.)

Abdul: Please nahi, mat karo yeh sab. ( Please no, don't do all this.)

Jai: 15 kaafi rahege, tumhare jitna cruel bhi nahi hu mai. ( 15 will be enough, I'm not as cruel as you.)

And he started hitting Abdul with it, on the cloth, which made is less painful. All the time he remembered how Abdul had done the same on his bare back, everyday ten times. The couple understood he was going to torture them the way they tortured others. But they didn't understand why. 

Naaz: Naam kya hai tumhara? ( What is your name?)

Jai: Jaijeet Singh. 

She was confused, as they had never tortured him, yeah they remembered everyone they tortured. Jai stopped hitting Abdul. He went and kept the whip aside. He went to them not taking anything, making them a bit relieved. He punched Abdul in the stomach, making him groan in pain. He pushed Naaz's chair hard, making it fall on side, and she fell on her arm, hurting it. He again picked it up. Then he brought a lighter and a paper. He rolled it like a long stick and burned it. He started burning their hands and legs. Once the fire reached his hand, he threw it away. His hand burnt a bit, but he didn't even wince, making Manjul think how many burns he was given. It also showed why he went inside the orphanage with Sid and didn't react to the fire. He took a knife, and made a cut on Naaz's cheek. He then made a cut on Abdul's forehead. They both screamed in pain, Abdul's got louder, as Jai stabbed his hand, and the next second Naaz's hand. 

Jai: Inhi haato se tumne Jannat aur Ayaan ko unke maa baap se cheena tha, aur inhi haato se unke maa baap, Nazneen Zubair Rehmani aur Zubair Ahmed Rehmani ko maar kar unki company le li, aur apna chehra dikhaya duniya ko, is baat ka fayda uthakar ki unhone kabhi apna chehra nahi dikhaya tha. ( With these hands only you snatched Jannat and Ayaan from their parents and with these hands only you killed their parents, Nazneen Zubair Rehmani and Zubair Ahmed Rehmani and taken their company, showed your faces to the world taking advantage of them never revealing their faces.)