Headache (Chapter 26)

Avu: Kya kar raha hai? Kahi aur baith, ya thoda dur baith

Avu: Kya kar raha hai? Kahi aur baith, ya thoda dur baith. ( What are you doing? Sit somewhere else or shift a bit.)

I moved a little, giving her space to sit, but she lied down with her head on my chest. 

Jai: Kya kar rahi hai? ( What are you doing?)

Avu: So rahi hu. ( Sleeping.)

Jai: Woh dikh raha hai, par thoda dhang se toh let, aise itne uncomfortable position mein kaise soyegi? ( I can see that, but lie down a bit properly, how will you sleep in this uncomfortable position?)

She lied down properly, her head still on my chest, and fell asleep. I looked around to see all asleep except Reemi. Fais was also lying down with his head on her lap. Sid and Jaan were curled up in corners of the sofa. Abhinavi were sleeping with Vaishu di's head on Abhi bhai's shoulder, and his on hers while sitting on the ground in front of the table with its support. Shivin were lying on the sofa, with Shivangi lying on Mohsin. It was almost evening now, looks like I was at his home for a long time, that's why Reemi was waiting. After sometime I and Reemi also fell asleep. I was woken up to water thrown on my face, and I got up, not giving any reaction to it, due to my head aching. I opened my eyes and saw Faisnat, who looked at me like I am a long lost creature. 

Jai: Aise kyu ghoor rahe ho dono mujhe? ( Why are you both looking at me like that?)

I asked, looking down at Avu, whom the water didn't fall on. I woke her up. 

Fais: Mujhe laga humne tujh par paani dala tha. ( I thought we had put water on you.)

Jaan: Mujhe bhi laga tha aisa. ( Even I thought the same.)

Jai: Kyunki mahan insaano tumne dala tha, dikh nahi raha mai pura geela hu. ( Because you great people had, can't you see I am fully wet.)

Jaan: Par tune kuch react hi nahi kiya. ( But you didn't react at all.)

Fais: Aur humne daale bhi 2 jug the poore. ( And we had put 2 full jugs also.)

I went and changed and came back down. All had woken up and it was around 11 pm I guess. 

End of POV. 

All turned to him when he came. 

Moh: Finally aaya, kapde kyu badal liye? ( Finally you came, why did you change?)

Jai didn't hear him, due to his head hurting, it felt like it can burst anytime. But no one noticed it, as Jaan was answering him. Jai went to the kitchen where his phone somehow reached, and called Sm1. He wasn't able to read properly, but identified it by the red color. 

[ This was the similarity- red at the ends. For these situations where he can't read.]

Sm1: Hello Jai, sab thik hai? ( Hello Jai, is everything ok?)