Fight (Chapter 17)

The vacations passed by, Sidneet and Abhinavi used to be together most of the time

The vacations passed by, Sidneet and Abhinavi used to be together most of the time. Sid had finally decided to talk properly with Jai again, and sometimes he, Reem and Riya also used to join them. Riya had returned to Kerala as even she had college. Today was the first day of the last year of their colleges. Vaishneet went to their college, and were greeted by their friends immediately. All their friends knew about their wedding, but not others. Right now their friends were trying to tease them. Vaishu being the bold one wasn't much affected, but Avu had turned red, making all including Vaishu laugh. 

Vaish: Kitna blush karti hai tu? Tamatar ko bhi peeche chod deti hai. ( How much do you blush? You left tomatoes also behind.)

F1: Exactly, humari blushing queen. Oops sorry, Sid ki blushing queen. Aur ek teri behen hai, jo kabhi blush nahi karti hai. ( Exactly, our blushing queen. Oops sorry, Sid's blushing queen. And one is your sister, who never blushes.)

Avu turned even more red. 

F2: Acha ab chalo, princi aa gaya speech dene. ( Ok lets go, princi came to give his speech.)

Vaish: Woh budha humesha speech hi deta hai apni boring waali. ( That oldie always comes to give his boring speeches only.)

Princi: Good morning students. 

All: Good morning sir. 

Vaishneet and group: GOOD MORNING BUDDHE. ( GOOD MORNING OLDIE.)

All the students laughed, knowing Vaish is the one who calls him oldie. The principal just continued his speech ignoring them. Meanwhile with Sidshek they went to college, to Jai bump into Sid. He quickly hid behind Sid, and Reem who was running behind him also bumped into him, but was going to fall. Sid held her, and turned to Jai forgetting to make her stand and even she wasn't able to stand due to his tight grip on her waist. 

SId: Jai, bhaag kyu raha ha... AHHH. ( Jai, why are you ru... AHHH.)

Reem had kicked his leg hard, and he left her, making her fall down, but Jai caught her at time, and pulled her up, causing her hands to fall on his chest, both were having an eye lock. 

Sidshek: Ahem Ahem. 

They left each other blushing. Sid went but none of them noticed. 

Jai: Yeh mere peeche bhaag rahi thi. ( She was running behind me.)

Reem: Toh tu puri vacations mein ek bhi baar mujhe date par kyu nahi le gaya? ( In whole vacations why didn't you take me on date even once?)

Jai: Arre, tune bhi toh nahi bola ki tujhe jaana hai, aur almost roz milta tha tujhse. ( You also didn't say you want to go right, and we met almost everyday.)

Reem: Tu... 

She was cut off when a boy came there running. Reem identified him immediately. 

Reem: Tum hi hona jisne Siddharth ke kehne par pics li thi. ( You are the one who had taken the pics for Siddharth right?)