Eyewar (Chapter 35)

J: Avi ka number tu hack karne ki koshish kar raha tha kya? ( Were you trying to hack Avi's number?)

M: Nahi, Avi chod maine kisika bhi phone hack karne ki koshish nahi kari. Kyu? ( No, leave Avi I didn't try hacking anyone's phone. Why?)

J: Koyi karne ki koshish kari thi, Avu ne woh number block karwa diya. Tujhe kya batana tha? ( Someone was trying to hack her number, Avu got it blocked. What did you want to say?)

M: Mujhe uske baare mein batana tha. Kuch khabar mili hai, aur Avu aur Reem ke baare mein jo pata chala tha woh bhi us din nahi bata paya tha. ( I had to say about her. I got to know something, and about Avu and Reem also which I found out last time.)

Before they could continue, both of their phones were taken by Fais and Sid. 

Sid: Sab baithe hai, tum dono phone lekar kyu baithe ho? ( All are sitting, why are you both using phones?)

Fais: Dono ek dusre se chat kar rahe the. ( They are chatting with each other only.)

Manjeet's eyes widened, they tried taking the phone before Faisarth could read, but Sid had read the last message, and looked at Jai. Jai pleaded him to not say anything through his eyes, and Sid agreed. Jai looked at Manjul, and he understood Sid read the message and both were scared. They knew how protective Sid is for his sister, and though they hadn't seen it yet, Sid would of course not let anything wrong happen with the love of his life. They both were talking through their eyes now. 

Jai: Kya kare? ( What do we do?)

Man: Pata nahi. ( I don't know.)

Jai: Sach bataya toh humara yaha aakhri din hoga, jo na humare liye acha hai na in sabke liye. ( If we tell the truth it will be our last day here, which won't be good for us also and them also.)

Man: Aur nahi bataya, toh dusra jawab kaha se laaye? ( And if we don't, where will we get another answer?)

Not able to think of anything, they let it be for now. After sometime all went to their rooms, Manjul was in Jai's room. Avu went to Sid's room after changing to wish him goodnight. Even Vaish came there when she didn't find Abhi in his room, though she came few minutes after Avu. Avu went in and was shocked by the scene. She stood there watching the Nigam brothers who were too busy to notice her, even after 5 minutes. Then Vaish came there. 

Vaish: Siddharth, Abhishek. 

She said loudly, and both stood up. 

Abhi: Tum dono kab aayi? ( When did you both come?)

Avu: Vaishu abhi aayi, aur mai yaha pichle das minute se khadi hu, par tum dono bahut busy the mujhe notice karne ke liye. ( Vaishu came now, and I was here since the last 10 minutes, but you both were too busy to notice.)

Sidshek: Yeh iski galti hai. ( This is his fault.)

Abhi: Mere upar tu gira tha. ( You fell on me.)