Fire (Chapter 36)

All came down after freshening up

Abhi: Guys, mai aur Vaishu bahar ja rahe hai. ( Guys, I and Vaishu are going out.)

Shivangi held Mohsin's arm in a tight grip, making him look at her. 

Shiv: Moho, inhe rokho, please mat jaane do. ( Moho, stop them, please don't let them go.)

Moh: Kya bol rahi hai, date par jaane se kaise rokhu? ( What are you saying, how can I stop them from going on a date?)

Shiv: Moho, please. Mujhe bilkul thik nahi lag raha, mujhe lag raha hai inhe nahi jana chahiye. Phirse waisa hi dar lag raha hai. ( Moho, please. I'm not feeling good at all, I think they shouldn't go. I'm feeling that fear again.)

Mohosin cupped her cheeks worried, as she hadn't been well recently, and was continuously saying something is going to happen, and right now it was worse, she was even crying. He found she was having fever also, and looked like she is going to faint. 

Moh: Shivangi, tumhe bahut tez bukkhar ho raha hai. Kya ho raha hai Shivangi? ( Shivangi, you have high fever. What is happening Shivangi?)

Everyone's attention turned to them hearing his raised voice, and Shivangi also fainted, not before saying Mohsin to make everyone stay at home only. 

Abhi: Kya hua Shivi ko? ( What happened to Shivi?)

They had made her lie on the bed in Shivin's room. Mohsin explained him on how she had been behaving since 3 days, and was saying no one to go out. All were worried, so Abhinavi cancelled the date. They had called the doctor. After sometime, Vaish who was seeing her phone suddenly stood up. 

Abhi: Kya hua? ( What happened?)

Vaish: Wo aaj orphanage jana tha, mai bhul hi gayi. ( I had to go to the orphanage today, I forgot.)

Abhi: Mai drop kar deta hu. ( I'll drop you.)

Vaish: Thik hai. Hum aadhe ghante mein aa jayege, paas mein hi hai. ( Ok. We'll be back in half an hour, it's nearby only.)

All nodded and they left. As soon as they left, the doctor came and checked her. 

Dr.: She is conscious now. Nothing much to worry. She fainted due to stress, and her fever will be fine soon. 

He left and all went in the room. 

Moh: Angel, tu thik hai? ( Angel, are you ok?)

He asked hugging her. She nodded smiling slightly. Meanwhile with Abhinavi, they reached the orphanage. First they met with the lady who was the orphanage's head and Vaish did the work she had come for and then they went to the kids. The kids saw Vaish and got happy greeting her. But when they noticed a new person, Abhi, they all rushed to him making Vaish pout but it changed into a smile as she saw Abhi talking with them. He loves kids alot, and somehow kids also get attached to him quickly. She also went to them. Abhinavi were playing with the kids when. 

Vaish: Abhi, hume yaha aa kar aadha ghanta ho gaya hai, ghar chalte hai, sab ten... ( Abhi, we should go home, already half an hour has passed by, all will b...)

She was cut off by her own coughing and some screams from outside. Abhi saw the orphanage had caught fire, the kids didn't notice yet though. He quickly picked her up and made her sit in the car as she was unconscious. He left the window open for her and rushed inside hearing the children scream. There were many children and the lady was nowhere to be seen. He picked up two children, and two were holding his hands. He quickly led them to the car and came back inside to see a caretaker there. 

Abhi: Head kaha hai yaha ki? ( Where is the head?)

Ct: Sir, wo yaha nahi hai, kuch bacho ko lekar aquarium gayi hai, baaki care takers bhi aag dekh kar bhag gaye. ( Sir, she is not here, she has taken some children to the aquarium, other care takers ran away seeing the fire.)

They picked up two children each and the ones who were in condition to walk came with them. Now only seven were left. They brought 4 more children out, 3 were left, luckily half of the children were taken to the aquarium today. The condition had worsened a lot now, it was very dangerous now. 

Abhi: Aap andar mat aaiye, bahut khatarnaak hai, mai lata hu un teeno ko. ( You don't come in, it's very dangerous, I'll get those three.)

He was successful in bringing two of them out. He handed them to the caretaker, when she noticed a burn on the side of his face. Before she could stop him, he went in to get the last child, but this time fate showed its play, a huge piece of wood with few smaller ones fell on him, burning his hands and stomach. He was able to push it off, but wasn't able to stand up. Just then he saw something moving, and thought someone has come and fell unconscious. But no one had come, it was a piece of burning wood hanging from the ceiling. 

◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙

Hey guys

How was the chapter?

What is Rocky going to do?

What is Jai's dark past?

How is it related to Mr. and Mrs. Rehmani?

Who is the girl Jai was thinking about? ( Now revealed as not Jannat.)

What will happen to Abhi and the last child now? 

Has god planned something much worse for them?

Stay tuned

Bye.