Paralyzed (Chapter 42)

Sid groaned but smiled again

Sid groaned but smiled again. They came inside. 

Avu: Mummy, papa, mom, aap log finally aaye, maine bahut miss kara aap teeno ko. ( Mummy, papa, mom, finally you came, I missed you so much.)

Sonia: Hum kal hi toh aaye the. ( We had come yesterday only right.)

Avu: Ha, phir bhi. Aur aapko pata hai.... ( Yes but still. And you know...)

And she started again making Sid face palm. She finally stopped after sometime. 

Aman: Acha, Sid, tu bhi aa na. ( Oh, Sid, come here no.)

Sid also talked with them but he didn't look at them even once. He kept looking anywhere but them. Vibha noticed this, but kept quite. After sometime Avu's parents went. 

Vibha: Sid, kuch baat karni thi mujhe. ( Sid, I wanted to talk about something.)

Sid: Ha maa, bolo. ( Yes maa, say.)

Vibha: Sid, kuch hua hai kya? ( Sid, has something happened?)

Sid: Nahi toh maa, kyu? ( No maa, why?)

Vibha: Maa hu teri, itna toh janti hu tujhe. Aaj baat karte wakt tune meri taraf, ya unki taraf ek bhi baar nahi dekha, jabki tu humesha aankh se aankh milakar baat karta hai. Sirf tab nahi  jab bahut pareshan ho. Abhi bhi meri taraf nahi dekh raha hai. Sid meri aankho mein dekh. ( I'm your mother, I know you this much. Today while talking you didn't look at me or them even once and you always speak while looking in the eyes. Only when you are disturbed very much you don't. Now also you aren't looking at me. Look in my eyes.)

Sid: Aisa kuch bhi nahi hai maa. ( There is nothing like that maa.)

He said, looking at her, in the eye. Or at least it looked like that, but he was just looking ahead, his mind still somewhere else.  Vibha smiled, and bid them bye and went. Today their friends were coming late so the nurses were going to help them, but during breakfast everyone would be there. Sidneet were alone in the room now, when suddenly Sid felt some sharp pain. He tried moving his hands, but couldn't, even his legs weren't moving. Avu called the doctor quickly. The doctor came inside quickly. He checked Sid. 

Dr.: Kal daudne ka effect hai yeh. Bahut zyada pressure pad gaya tha, isliye inke haat paun nahi hil rahe bilkul. Agle 3 ghanto tak hila nahi sakoge haat paun. Naashte ke baad karna jo bhi karo. ( It's due to running yesterday. A lot of pressure was exerted, that's why his hands and legs aren't moving. Till the next 3 hours he can't move his hands and legs. Do whatever you want after breakfast.)

Sid nodded. The doctor went out and Avu looked at Sid. 

Avu: Sid, tumhe thik lag raha hai? ( Sid, are you feeling ok?)

Sid: Bas thoda dard ho raha hai. ( Just a bit of pain.)

Avu nodded. Two nurses came there, one was Lucy and another one was someone they hadn't seen before. 

NN: Hello Mr. and Mrs. Nigam. I'll be helping Mrs. Nigam, but it will take some time as I am new. Lucy will be with you Mr. Nigam as you can't move. 

Sid: Raj( the male nurse) kaha hai? ( Where is Raj?)

NN: Wo aaj aaya hi nahi, isliye Lucy hai idhar. Aur mujhe experience nahi hai, isliye mai Mrs. Nigam ki help hi kar paungi. ( He didn't come today so Lucy is here. And I don't have experience, so I'll be helping Mrs. Nigam only.)

Sid knew there is something wrong as Raj had visited them earlier, but let it be thinking he had to go because of some work. He was tired sitting in the same position so Avu made him lay down before going with the new nurse. The new nurse was taking more time than expected, but didn't say anything knowing its not easy the first time. Meanwhile Sid was just staring at the tv which was on, not interested on what was going on. He was lost in his thoughts, and was having headache. He felt something on his face and looked up to see Lucy. She had gotten on the bed, and was very close to him. He tried moving away, or pushing her away but couldn't. She tried kissing him so he turned his face away and was about to shout but she held his head in a very tight grip and started kissing him. He tried freeing his head but couldn't and even his hands and legs were of no use right now. She put her hands in his t-shirt and started roaming them, making him feel more disgusted. He tried hitting his head on hers but couldn't. His only hope was Avu now, who had no idea of what's going on. Even their friends would come after 2 hours. She finally stopped kissing him, and put a hand on his mouth. 

Lucy: You know, I am the reason behind you not being able to move, not you running. I had mixed a chemical in your dinner. You know, it not only paralyzes you but also makes you very weak physically. 

( You guessed it right Riya.)

He was shocked hearing this, he never expected her to go this far. 

Lucy: Oh, by the way that Avneet, you are using her for her body only right, I'm just doing the same. The only difference being you are not my sister's husband, but she is your brother's wife. 

Sid was confused. But more than that he was angry. He kept moving his head, trying to free his mouth, but she wouldn't remove her hand. She started kissing his jawline, and then neck. 

◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙

Hey guys

How was the chapter?

What is Jai's dark past?

How is it related to Mr. and Mrs. Rehmani?

Who is the girl Jai was thinking about? ( Now revealed as not Jannat.)

Is Lucy a good news or bad news for everyone?

Why did Lucy go to such an extent? 

Will Abhi realize the reason behind the fear he had seen in Sid's eyes and that it's already too late now?

Stay tuned

Bye.