Chapter 4

"Dad!! Why would you do that?" Ron shouted as Arthur dragged him to the Burrow.

"Arthur!! Leave him. You already insulted him in front of everyone." Molly said rushing to catch up with them.

"Dad!!" Ron whined again.

"Do you even know what you were going to do if I didn't stop you? This is a big day for Rhea. It's her wedding. She has every right to enjoy it and you were about to spoil it for her." Arthur said angrily. "I know you don't like Severus but that doesn't give you any right to spoil her wedding reception."

"He didn't do it wantedly Arthur. You saw how that Malfoy boy riled him up." Molly defended her son.

"Don't blame it on others. It's his fault and you are grounded for the rest of the holidays." Arthur snapped. "I don't care if you are married. As long as you are under my roof. You have to follow my rules."

"This is not fair. I already look like a joker and now you are grounding me, I'm sixteen for Merlin's sake." Ron said loudly.

"You are sixteen Ronald. Behave like one if you want to be treated like one." Arthur glared at him.

"You are the worst father a son can ask for. Instead of taking your son's side, you are taking that snake's side and are now punishing me." Ronald shouted at him.

"Don't you dare say another thing about dad, Ronald." Bill said entering the living room.

"He is the best dad anyone can ask for." Charlie added.

"He is a bit strict sometimes but that is only to make sure we behave." Percy said. "I know we had a large fight where I said somethings about him but I regret saying them and no one would've forgiven me like dad."

"He always cared for us-"
"-without showing any partiality."
"Like our mother dearest."

"How dare you say mum shows partiality." Ron said angrily.

"She only loved you and Ginny. Never cared much about us. Always finding something wrong with our jobs and everything we do." Bill said sighing.

"But she would never say anything if her Ronniekins does something wrong because he is just a child." Charlie rolled his eyes.

"At least dad even though angry at me for my job didn't criticize me and told me to leave it." Percy said angrily.

"She hates us-"
"-because we are pranksters."
"Wanted us to not open a joke shop."
"Burnt all our things which we made with so much effort."
"Looked down at us."
"Blamed us for everything that happens."
"But now as we earning a lot."
"She is so happy that her sons-"
"-became successful."

"That is because she wants your money and to give the items at your shop freely to your brother and sister." Fleur said to them.

"Exactly, that is why we are still allowed here. To give her money, so that she can waste them uselessly on her two children instead of trying to buy something useful." Bill said glaring at his mother.

"From this month, we are going to add the money to dad's vault directly. You have to ask him money if you need to buy something to spoil your son and daughter." Charlie said sneering at his mother.

"How can you say all those things about me? I'm your mother. I gave you birth." Molly shrieked.

"Yeah, you are our mother but you never acted like one." Percy rolled his eyes. "You only used to support me because I used to get good grades and brought a good name to our family. But once I started doing what I want, you started treating me like the rest of them."