Chapter 23

"Finally." Rhea cheered when Severus told her that they are going to shift to their new home, Prince Manor. Their home. Severus called it their home. Rhea squealed like a little girl in her mind. She finally has her own home now. Her dad and Sirius are going to be their with them too. She wanted to invite everyone to their new home's house warming ceremony, but with Dumbledore tracking her like a hawk, she can't do it at the moment. It has to wait until they find a solution to their problem. 

"Shall we, My Lady?" Severus bowed extending his hand to her and she rolled her eyes exasperatedly.

"Sev, come on." She hit his palm lightly before placing her hand in his. "Let's go to our new home."

"Let's go." Severus smiled looking at her happy face. This is going to be his home with his mate. Severus is finally going to settle with his mate in his home. This is his dream come true moment of his life. 

"Home." Rhea whispered as they apparated to the gates of the Prince Manor. "Yayyy!" She squealed like a little girl and ran inside pulling Severus with her. The gates didn't creak anymore when they are pushed and the are painted a deep black. She touched the door knob of the main door which opened recognizing her magic making her smile at him in happiness. 

"Rhea, calm down. Our house won't be going anywhere." Severus chuckled when she ran inside and started looking around like a curious little girl looking at various candies at a candy shop. 

"But, this is my first home. I just want to celebrate with someone." She pouted at him. 

"We are going to celebrate with someone." Severus said pointedly just as the fireplace turned green and the dark lord came out of the floo. 

"Congratulations, Mr and Mrs Snape." He said as a greeting. 

"Thank you." Severus smiled at him. Marvolo can see the happiness in Severus' eyes and felt happy for the child. 

"Do you like Chicken or Bacon?" Rhea asked them. 

"Huh?" Marvolo looked at her confused.

"I'm going to cook for us. I'm so happy and I want to do something." She said grinning at him. She is not afraid of him as much as she was before. 

"No." Severus said a bit loudly. "You won't be doing any work. You need rest. You are still healing from everything."

"But-" "No, buts." Severus cut her off sternly. "I wouldn't have stopped you if you were fine."

"Just once, Sev. Please." She looked at him with her puppy dog eyes. Severus gulped slightly but shook his head firmly. "Please, Sevvie. You are my good husband. Please let me do something today."

"I'm your only husband." Severus narrowed his eyes at her and she blushed at that. 

"Sev, please." She stomped her foot again acting like a child. Severus sighed lightly, but didn't reprimand her for being childish. She was never a child when she was at the Dursleys. They never indulged her like a child should be. He wants her to know how it is to be pampered and indulged by your loved ones as he isn't her dad or uncle. No, merlin, no, Severus thought horrified.

"Darling-" "Please." She asked holding his hand in her two hands and begging him. 

"Fine." He gave in and she did a victory dance. "But-"

"Anything." She said grinning at him happily. 

"Only one dish." He said and she pouted, but still nodded. Something is better than nothing at all, isn't it?

"Ok, chicken or bacon?" She asked them again.

"Chicken." They said at the same time. She looked at them funny before skipping into the kitchen.