Chapter 15

"What's going on?" Draco looked around the room as soon as he flooed in surprise. What the fuck? He thought in his mind as his mum is going to wash his mouth if he said it out loud.

"Draco dear. I'm just getting everything ready for your bonding with little Astoria." Narcissa said and he looked at his dad confused. What does his bonding has anything to do with all the mess in the whole manor. 

"Your mom is redecorating the whole manor for your bonding." Lucius shook his head as if saying don't you dare say anything right now. Draco knew better than that and shut his mouth and nodded his head at his father. 

"That's great mum." Draco smiled at his mother who beamed back at him. "I have to do something. I'll go to my room." 

Draco hurriedly escaped to his room making his father jealous at how easy it was for Draco to escape this torture. He wished he can escape too. But, he doesn't want to leave his lovely wife alone. She is so excited about everything and he just can't disappoint her by leaving her alone. He sighed and got back to work of making sure everything is going on perfectly according to what his wife said to him about the designs. 

Lucius was surprised when Narcissa said they are going to decorate the whole manor for Draco's wedding and that she has already hired workers and extra elves for it. They will decorate it and also make sure everything will be perfect till the wedding. Lucius wanted to say that they still have so much time, but looking into her sparkling eyes, he can't say no. 

When Lucius was looking over the decorations, Narcissa suddenly burst into the room he was standing and said that she wants to redecorate the whole manor instead. She wants to redecorate according to his future daughter-in-law. Astoria is going to be here in the evening as she is at her grandparents' house at the moment. Narcissa is making the workers and elves remove all the decorations and paint from the walls in the manor so that when Astoria comes and chooses what she wants, they can start on it instantly. Also, Narcissa will be going out with Astoria a lot over the week to select furniture and other wedding related things. 

Astoria's mother favors Daphne over her and Narcissa doesn't like her daughter-in-law being neglected and to be not on her best on the day of bonding. She won't let anyone, even the bride's mother to spoil her son's wedding. So, she took it on herself to take Astoria out for wedding shopping. Lucius doesn't have to be a seer to guess that Astoria is going to be overwhelmed by the love provided by Narcissa Malfoy. He needs to make sure that Astoria is fine from time to time. 

"What are you thinking about?" Narcissa asked him bringing him out of his thoughts. 

"I was thinking what to gift Rhea on her birthday and what to gift Draco and Astoria on their boding ceremony. I didn't have time before to buy something for Severus and Rhea, so I want to gift something on her birthday." Lucius said and Narcissa nodded her head. 

"Ok, go back to thinking. I'm going to see how the other workers are doing." She said and Lucius chuckled as she left the room in a hurry. 

"Um- Lord Malfoy." Lucius turned around to see Astoria standing there and was shocked for a moment. 

"I thought you were going to come in the evening." He said to her and she blushed looking down. 

"Actually, father didn't want to make you and Lady Malfoy waiting. I'm sorry that I've arrived early. I can go back if you want." She said panicking slightly. Lucius went to her and placed his hand on her shoulder making her jump. 

"I'm sorry." He said and she shook her head hurriedly. 

"It's not your fault. I'm sorry." She said and he smiled at her kindly to make her feel at ease.