Chapter 9

"You what!?" Molly screeched as soon as she heard what her second eldest son spoke about his sexuality. Her face turned into an ugly sneer and full of disdain when she looked at her son. She can't believe that she gave birth to a faggot like him.

Charlie flinched at the look directed towards him and looked away from her. He had to control himself from running away from the Burrow at the way his mother was looking at him along with the youngest siblings. He took a deep breath and felt a hand on his knee. He looked at Percy who smiled at him squeezing his knee lightly.

"Have you become deaf recently Molly?" Arthur asked looking at her angrily.

"You can't be a faggot." Ron looked at him disgusted.

"Well, he is not a faggot." Arthur said and Charlie looked like he was about to protest when Arthur spoke again. "He is homosexual, not a faggot."

"Both are same." Ginny said loudly. "No brother of mine will be a faggot."

"No daughter of mine will be a homophobe." Arthur declared hotly.

"Arthur, you can't be serious." Molly looked at him frowning. "I don't accept this. If you want to be my son, you are going to marry a girl."

"Well, he will still be my son even if he marries a man." Arthur said to her and Molly glared at him.

"Charlie, I'm talking to you. Do you want me or your faggot husband?" Molly asked looking at him challengingly. She knows that he will choose her as she is his mother. She looked at him with so much force and he was about to open his mouth to say his answer, but didn't know what to say.

"Charlie, don't listen to her." Arthur said to him. "You are your own person not your mother's toy that she can make it do whatever she wants. If you like a man, then you will marry a man, no one will force you to do something you don't like and if anyone does, don't give in to them and fight for yourself even if that someone is the person who gave birth to you."

"Mr Weasley-" "Hermione, you may be Ron's wife, but you don't know about my son Charlie and it would be best if you stay quiet and don't meddle between me and my son." Arthur cut her off harshly not at all caring if she is going to be hurt by his behavior.

"You can't talk like that to my wife." Ron exclaimed at his dad to which he got 4 glares from his brothers aimed at him.

"You can't talk like that to our father." They said to him.

"He is my dad too." Ron said to those idiot brothers of his, they don't know what is right and what is wrong. Charlie is a faggot and it is wrong. They don't understand that a man can't be with another man and only should be with a woman.

"Then give him the respect he deserves." Bill snapped at him.

"Wow, William. You are asking Ron to respect your dad, but you don't tell Charlie to respect your mum?" Molly asked him sarcastically.

"I won't tell him to respect someone who won't respect his choices and forces him to do something he doesn't like." Bill said back to her.

"I'm not forcing him. I'm just making him see the correct path." Molly said exasperated. "Why can't you see it? It is wrong. Charlie is a man and he should marry a woman not another man. It's disgusting and-"

"Shut up!" Percy shouted at her surprising her. "Don't say it all the time. Can't you see that you are hurting my brother by saying all those things about him."

"Listen here, young man-"

"No!" Bill cut her off harshly. "You listen here, woman! We might be your sons and we are thankful of you for giving us birth but we are not your slaves. We won't sit quietly and just watch as you try to torture our brother mentally and make his life hell by making him choose a woman instead of a man who he loves.  He is, who he is. He won't change just because you don't like it. You don't get to order him when you didn't care about us when we were children and were growing up."