Chapter 5: Connection

Chaeyeon's POV

Today is quite a pack day. Since it's my sister's birthday! Damn she's growing up so fast. Everyone is preparing for the party later in the afternoon, so we decided to go out for awhile. For some reason Chaeryeong wants to go the Museum. Yeji also decided to tag along which i don't mind, we're all friends.

"Is there any particular reason why you chose to visit the Museum today?" I asked Chaeryeong. We're at the car right now.

She shook her head. "Nope I figured i wanted to be in a quiet place for today before I meet a chaotic crowd"

"Yeah right Dad really goes all out when it comes to us, even throw a giant party for us" I chuckled.

"Ladies, We have arrived" Our driver announced.

There aren't any people here today which it's perfect. Yeji and Chaeryeong decided to parted for awhile, and that means I'm alone. Well not completely alone the bodyguards are dressed up as civilians to blend in around the area.

After 30mins I ended up sitting one of the benches staring at the painting in front of me.

"I see you're admiring the famous painting made by Vincent van Gogh" My thoughts vanished when I heard her voice.

I turned to her, and I was greeted by her beautiful smile. "Starry Night r-right?" Wait why did stutter?

She giggled. "You're cute! Hi I'm Sakura, Miyawaki Sakura"

"I'm L-Lee Chaeyeon" Yah! Stop stuttering Chaen!

"So Jjaeyeon is this seat taken?" She asked.

I shook my head then she sat beside me. "You know, Starry Night conveys strong feelings of hope through the bright lights of the stars shining down over the dark landscape and night" She said.

"You seems to know a lot about painting, Saku-Chan" I said.

"Nope I was reading the description earlier" She pointed to the stand next to rope securing the distance between humans and the painting.

"Oh" I said. "Are you Japanese perhaps?" I asked changing the topic.

She hummed. "My family moved here 2 weeks ago, how about you?"

"5 days ago?" I replied.

"So what brings you to the museum?" She asked.

"Kkura-chan! Mom is looking for already!" I was about to answer her when someone cutted me off.

"Anna-chan! Wait a sec!" She said to the girl.

"It was nice talking to you, Jjaeyeon!" She said then walked away not waiting for my response.

She left with a smiling face walking over to the girl named Anna. She waved saying goodbye and I did the same.

"I see you met someone while we were away" I didn't even notice my sister was beside me.

"Don't worry Chaeyeon unnie, we already saw the whole scene so there's no denying" Chaer said with a teasing smile. Sometimes I wonder why you're my sister..

"Even Chaer took a photo earlier" Yeji chuckled then slap Chaer's arm lightly.

"Who knows that maybe she's my sister's future wife" She shrugged.

"Chaen unnie is blushing" Yeji teased.

"N-no I'm not!" I stutter too much today.

"Ladies i believe it's time for us to go home, you don't want to keep the guest waiting" Our driver said who literally came out of nowhere.