Chapter 8: Unexpected Reunion

No One's POV

Fast forward, It's been 4 years since the sudden disappearance of the so called Rogue Group. Many things has happened since then, it was also the time that the Miyawaki's announced thier daughter's disappearance.

They may be laying low or they are really gone. The Elites had lower their guard down for awhile since the upcoming wedding of Hyunjin and Felix.

As for the lost Heiress, she has been living with along with Chaeryeong. The Girls often chats on their gc keeping in touch with everyone that has been going on the States and Seoul.

It was a normal afternoon Lia, Yeji and Chaeryeong were practicing firing guns. Chaeyeon arrived to bring them some important news.

"Y'all!" She shouted at the three girls shooting the targets.

They stopped and looked at her, "What's up?" Chaeryeong asked.

"We're going to UK!" She exclaimed.

"Wait- oh yeah Felix and Hyunjin wedding is coming up" Chaeryeong replied.

"So? when are we leaving?" Lia asked.

"Today" Yeji nonchalantly said.

"WAIT i haven't packed my things yet" Lia then proceeds to go back to the house.

"What time is our flight again?" Chaeryeong asked.

"In a hour or two" Chaeyeon replied that made the two bolted back at the house.

Chaeyeon laughed then shook her head before going back to house, It's been years since she has since the flower, was even more surprised of her disappearance.

She could only remember her by memory. No pictures nor videos just the nostalgic that she feels at the ball room's balcony.

If only I could see you again, but I also fear that one day you would be my enemy Chaeyeon thought then sighed.

"I knew I would find you here" Her thoughts were interrupted by the voice of her younger sister.

Chaeryeong joined her sister on the balcony since the others are still preparing even though they only have an hour or two before their flight.

"You're thinking about her, aren't you?" Chaeryeong asked.

Chaeyeon gave her a nod while her eyes are fixed to view of the garden.

"Just wish I could see her again" Chaeyeon said.

"But also afraid that she be an enemy to us" She added.

Chaeryeong wrapped her arm around her sister then pats her head.

"I'm sure, you'll meet her soon. Trust in fate will lead you to her" Chaeyeon smiled at her sister.

"Btw aren't mom and dad are already in UK?" Chaeryeong asked.

"Yeah they went in advance to help with the preparation, we'll spend a week of free time before the wedding" Chaeyeon replied.

"Hey you two, come on! we have a flight to catch!" Lia yelled at the two.

"Didn't i forgot to mention that we're getting on a private plane?" Chaeyeon said that made everyone look at her.

"What?" She asked. "You guys take long to get ready"

"Haven't even took a shower!" Lia whined.

"Already let's go, and Lia can take a shower in the plane" Chaeryeong said while walking away.