Chapter 24: Proposal

No One's POV

After a few weeks, it was already  december which means a certain bunny's birthday is coming up soon. Chaeryeong is also planning for her but little did she know that Yuna already had plans for her.

They currently live somewhere in Normandy. Chaeryeong was shopping with Ryujin while Yeji and Lia  volunteered to keep their youngest occupied by planning the proposal.

"So, what's Yuna's favorite cake?" Chaeryeong asked while looking at cake designs.

"Oh here! A moist chocolate cake!" Ryujin pointed at a specific one.

"Let's go buy then, hopefully Yeji and Lia are doing a good job keeping Yuna occupied" Chaeryeong spoke.

"Trust me, they are" Chaeryeong just shrugged off the odd tone from Ryujin.

From the other side, Yeji and Lia are setting up at the beach with Yuna.

"You're really going all out with this huh" Lia bringing out the two chairs.

"Of course! it's my first time surprising her so we're going all out!" Yuna replied before blowing another balloon.

Yeji looked out of breath blowing the balloons. "God Jihyo i thought these things comes along with a pumper"

"Oh that! it's right over there" Yeji fainted upon hearing Yuna's reply.

"I'll go make us snacks and get some iced tea" Lia went back to the Kitchen.

Yuna looked at the progress of they had for the past hours. She begins to feel nervous yet excited popping the question at midnight on her birthday.

"You're nervous aren't you?" Lia comes back with snacks.

Yuna slowly nodded. "It's i can't believe it's already been years since met her and now I'm marrying her"

"I'm sure you'll be just fine, Ryeong loves you and you love her everything will be fine, now call Yeji tell her to have a snacks before going back to work, Ryujin can't keep Chaeryeong occupied forever" Yuna chuckled before calling Yeji.

Balloons tied up to small boxes with their pictures on the strings Yeji place them from the door to the surprise area while Lia shattered the rose petals and battery operated candles around, Yuna was finishing up on the table before going inside to freshen up. It was also the time Ryujin and Chaeryeong arrived just in time with gifts and the cake.

Of course before Chaeryeong could even step out of the backyard Ryujin made wait at the living room, so they could change the banter to 'Happy Birthday Yuna!' luckily they manage to prepare for everything.

Ryujin called out Chaeryeong with the cake in her hands. Lia carried the gifts outside and turned off the lights. The trio are excited for what's about to happen.

Yuna comes out at the back dressed up and ready but was surprised when she saw Chaeryeong holding a cake with Ryujin, Yeji, Lia.

"Saengil chukha hamnida, Saengil chukha hamnida, Saranghaneun Yuna-shi, Saengil chukha hamnida" They sang in chorus.

"Happy Birthday My Nayu~" Chaeryeong exclaimed happily.

"Thank you, Guys! Thank you Ryeongie!" Yuna blows her candle, smiling happily.

"What did you wish for, Yuna?" Chaeryeong asked.

And that was Yuna's cue. She kneeled in front of Chaeryeong taking out a box from her pocket. She opened it revealing a Rose Gold ring with diamonds around it. Chaeryeong looked at her friends who are lifting a banter that said. 'Will you marry me?'