Chapter 16: Kidnapped

Ryujin's POV

Class is boring of course. I keep looking at the clocks waiting for the bell to go off so I could rush to Yuna as fast as possible.

The bells rings we gave each other a look before dashing out the door walking swiftly to Yuna's classroom.

"Class what boring as hell" Yuna commented while fixing her bag.

"Tell about it, i mean that stubborn guy really send it a back crew just to go out with you" I said.

"Let's just stay in the rooftop for awhile, alright?" Lia suggested.

"Alright" I sighed while Yuna nodded.

We head upstairs to our usual spot started eating. It was going okay until one of the students came up here said that Yuna was needed.

Now I have a gut feeling it's about Kai as much as we're are intimidating group. Kai was also threatening other students, always thought that one day he will bring backup.

Heading to the cafeteria, thoughts were already on our minds. Yuna pushed opened the doors greeting us with balloons, roses and a sign that says 'Please Go out with Me?'

Seriously she already said no a bunch dude just fuck off! I was about to walk towards him when Yuna stopped me then whispered. "I'll deal with this"

I was hesitant but I agreed she's 18, old enough to make her own decisions I hope that decision is to punch Kai in the face.

Anyway, Yuna walks over to Kai. He gave her the bonquet, my cousin accepts it that made him smiled.

"Give me a chance, I'll proof that I'm better than the rest" He pleaded.

"Never in eternity, Bitch!" Yuna beat it off with a bouquet repeatedly smashing it onto his face.

They were about to help Kai to stop when I shot them a glare making them took a step back watching him getting beaten up by a girl with roses.

I laughed giving her a patt in the back. Kid had been raised right, celebrating our way back to the rooftop.

"That's my cousin! you show that jackass what you can do" I hang my arm around her.

"I just wanted to have a peaceful lunch" I chuckled at her replied.

"We're going to have that peaceful lunch whether we have to skip classes or not" Lia handed her a sandwich that Yuna gladly accepted.

After bell rings we decided to stay here for a while Wonyoung told us that Kai was sent to clinic but haven't convinced her father to kick him out.

"Like I said if it isn't harming my relationship with yuj then he ain't kicking him out" Wonyoung pulls out another bubble gum from her pocket

"So? what kind of rules is that?" I crossed my arms.

"Rules that would probably stick to us until the day this pup propose to me" Wonyoung pointed to her girlfriend sucking on a lollipop.

"So it's for long awaited the marriage of you two?" Yuna joined in the conversation.

"Well we promised to keep that pup safe since her parents were killed when we were young" Wonyoung explained.

"Condolence" I sincerely said.

"Nah, it's fine they died few years ago a little late for a Condolence" Yujin replied.

"Must had been tough on your own huh" Yujin nodded.

"But I got this bunny with every step of the way I'm lucky to have someone like her" Yujin hugged her bunny tightly.