Chapter 25: Ceremony

No One's POV

Today is February 14. The date that everyone was waiting for. Before they started preparing The Shin cousins decided to take the chance letting their another cousin meet her date.

"Lia! Can I borrow you for sec?" She asked.

"Aren't you supposed to be getting ready with Yuna?" Yeji replied.

"Yes, I know but let me borrow your friend for a min, okay?" Yeji nodded.

Lia puts down the blow dryer before walking towards Ryujin. "What are you up this time? it's their wedding"

"Remember what I said about you hopefully finding somone?" Lia slowly nodded seeing Ryujin widely smiled.

"Yeah? what about it?" Ryujin just jumped happily before grabbing Lia's hand dragging her away.

Ryujin knocked at the Yuna's room calling her which her cousin replied to come in. Ryujin opened the door gesturing Lia to go first.

"Choi Lia meet Y/N Shin, our cousin" Ryujin introduced them.

"Hi, Y/N nice to meet you" Lia smiles offering a handshake.

"It's nice to meet you too, You look very pretty Lia" Y/N accepts her handshake.

The two stares at each other for a while when Yuna faked a cough bringing them back to reality.

"Love the new couple but Lia don't have to help my wife get ready?" Yuna asked.

"Uh- oh yeah! It's your wedding, sure I'll go help Chaeryeong" Lia replied.

She bid goodbye to them before going back to help the bride.

"Take Care of our friend, Y/N. She means a lot to us alright?" Ryujin ruffles Y/N's hair.

Y/N nodded. "I won't let you down"

"Great get her number later at reception for now, time to get dressed" Yuna exclaimed happily.

Chaeryeong is with Lia, Yeji and her sister putting on her makeup.

"Chaeryeong please your make up is getting ruined again" Chaeyeon spoke looking at her sister who is about to cry.

"I'm just so happy" Chaeryeong wipes her tears away.

"We're so happy to witness you two finally getting married" Lia hugged her.

"And if Yuna misbehaved just tell her to sleep on the couch" Yeji advised.

"Is that what you're going to Ryujin when you're married to her?" Chaeryeong asked.

"Maybe" Chaeryeong chuckled at Yeji's replied.

"Hang on your lipstick" Chaeyeon finishing the last touches.

At the other side, Yuna is with Ryujin feeling nervous while fixing her tie.

"Stay still, tower" Ryujin spoke fixing her tie.

"Okay, okay I'm just nervous" Yuna replied.

"You're going to be a great wife, trust me on that" Ryujin brushes off some dust on Yuna's tuxedo before taking a look at her.

"You're ready, tower let's go!" Ryujin spoke.

"Thanks, dumdum for everything" Yuna replied.

"Anything for my cousin" Ryujin hugged her.

"Come on let's go we don't wanna cry now do we?" Yuna chuckled before going outside.

The wedding was sent on the beach where Yuna proposed to Chaeryeong. The E.T Agent made her entrance along with Tzuyu and Sana being her guardians. Next up was Ryujin who walked down the aisle then stand next to Yuna giving her a bro fist before returning their attention at front.