Chapter 9: Beware

No One's POV

Two friends meet again, wearing older faces and talk about the places they have been.

"What are you doing here?" Both of them simultaneously then laughed.

"No, you go first" They simultaneously said again.

"Oh, I was-" They couldn't continue because of their laughter and synchronization.

"You go first" Yuna said.

"I'm invited to a wedding" Yuna nodded in response.

"I'm here on a vacation" Chaeryeong nodded as well.

Yuna's POV

Come on, Yuna! Ask her out! this silence is getting awkward.

"Hey C-chaer" How about don't stutter at the next sentence, Nayu!

"Y-yeah?" She stutter too! She's so cute!

"Uhm can I take you out?" I asked then closed my eyes waiting for her answer.

"Sure, right now or-"

"Right now" I panicked.

"Okay, how about getting something to eat first?" She asked.

"Yeah sure I know a café nearby" I said.

We started to walk to the Café named La vie en Rose. It reminds me of a catchy song.

"Hello! Welcome to La vie en Rose Café, What would you like to order?" A girl named Hyewon asked.

"I'd like a hot americano as mild as barley tea" Chaeryeong said. She really likes her coffee huh.

"I'd also like cheese bread, chocolate bread and an iced-americano, served hot" I said then Hyewon looked confuse.

"Umm Yuna, there's no such thing as a hot iced americano" Chaeryeong whispered besides me.

"Ice is cold" she added. Pabo-yah Shin Nayu!

"Ah you're right" I muttered.

"Chocolate bread, cheese bread one iced americano, please" I said then ran away in embarrassment to a nearby table.

Chaeryeong's POV

I chuckled then shook my head. She still acts like a kid sometimes.

"Your total is 200 Euros" Hyewon said.

"Thank you, sorry about my friend she acts like a kid" She chuckled.

"Oh no it's fine, your friend is kinda cute" I felt like i want to burn her when she said that.

"Chill, it's just a compliment. If glares could kill i would have been dead already" She joked.

"Plus that kid really looks like she's into you" Hyewon then signal me to look at her.

I looked at her, she immediately averted eyes somewhere else. Hyewon gave me a teasing look.

"Nope, I'm sure she see me as a friend" I said taking our foods.

"Sure, even she stares at me with glaring eyes? well, whatever floats your boats" Hyewon shrugs.

"Kang Hyewon! Come here at the back" I heard someone yelled from the back.

"Hold a sec, Ms. Kwon!" She yelled back.

"I heard there's a carnival around town, check it out. I'm sure it will be fun for the two of you" She winked at me then left.

Leaving me dumbfounded. I went to the table with our food. I sat across from her.

"Hey, you okay?" She just nod.