Chapter 13: Mistaken Identity

No One's POV

It was the next morning. Yuna woke up early to find her girlfriend isn't beside her.

She begins to stretch then yawned. "Cherry?" She called out but no response. "Ryeongie?"

Yuna gets up from the bed then  started to walk around the room turns out her girlfriend was just at the balcony.

What's with us and balconies? We ain't Romeo and Juliet though- nah they died at end we ain't letting that happening to us. She thought.

She walks up to her hugging her from behind giving her a peck on cheek. "Morning, cherry" She greeted.

"Morning, nayu" Chaeryeong hold her hand. Yuna was about to give her a  peck but she covers her mouth then shook her head.

Yuna gave a questioning look. "Morning Breath" She laughed at her girlfriend's reply.

"Hey! why are you laughing?" She hits  Yuna's arm.

"What? I'd still kiss you if even you have morning breath" Chaeryeong playfully rolled her eyes.

"Sweet talker" Chaeryeong uttered.

Yuna chuckled. "Only for you"

"Are you serious about that getting married at twenty thing?" Chaeryeong suddenly asked.

Yuna nodded. "I mean if you don't want to yet then I'll wait for you"

Chaeryeong nodded. "Where do you wanna get married?"

"I'm fine anywhere as along as you're the one i'm getting married to, bout you?" Yuna asked.

"Paris! it's so romance there, I really wanna see the Eiffel Tower" Chaeryeong pouted.

"You really love the Eiffel Tower huh" Chaeryeong nodded.

"Too bad the Eiffel Tower is already married, so you're stuck with me, Mrs. Shin" Yuna peck her cheek.

"I guess I am, but really someone married the Eiffel Tower?" Yuna showed her an article about a random woman who officially married the Eiffel Tower.

"Oh wow guess the Eiffel Tower is really is taken" Chaeryeong scrolled through the article.

"Yeah but not this tower" Yuna pointed herself.

Chaeryeong laughed. "I thought you hated when Ryujin calls you that"

"Yeah least made you laughed" Yuna said.

"Also I thought you're getting my last name?" Yuna thought for a moment.

"If you want me to have your last name then I'm good with that actually i prefer your last name so works either way?" Yuna replied.

"What if I want your last name?" Yuna couldn't believe they are talking about marriage this early in the morning.

"Either way it's fine well work on it later in life for now we got something to finish" Yuna's stomach growled.

Both of them laughed before going downstairs to have breakfast. Everyone was already eating except for them.

"Morning Ryeongie, Tower! let's eat already" Ryujin greeted them cheerfully.

"Morning Yuna, Chaeryeong have a seat the pancakes are just chilling for a bit" Sana placing the pancakes to the plate.

"Morning guys! Mornin Auntie Sana, Aunt Tzuyu" Yuna greeted happily.

"Good Morning" Tzuyu greeted while still reading the newspaper.