Chapter 7: Approval

No One's POV

It's been a few days since Lia joined their squad. They been busy gathering evidence since the day Lia came unfortunately for them. They haven't got a clue on who is Mr. J really is, all they know his motive or do they?

Everyone is tired working from day to night. Luckily their parents haven't raised suspicion on their movements. The girls have indeed have grown into a bond while the others are training.

"Hayst this is nonsense!" Ryujin frustrated.

The girls are at their hideout which is located not fair from Chaeryeong's Mansion. They built the treehouse with the help of Ryujin's Uncles.

"I know! it's like they all of a sudden vanish out of thin air!" Lia said as she lay on the couch.

"They did. Well it seems" Yeji replied while looking at the giant monitor. Images, Videos from the news flashes at the screen.

"Don't you think you guys could used a little break?" They turned to the owner of the voice, it was Hyunjin.

"Yeah? I guess, how about you, Chaer" Yeji asked turning to the person mentioned.

"How long have she walking back and forth?" Lia asked looking at younger girl.

"15 minutes" Ryujin answered that made the two look at her.

"What? She's been walking back and forth for the past 15 minutes or so" She shrugged.

"Okay, that's sign let's a break" Yeji declared leaning back at the chair.

"Hey Ryeong sit for a min, you're making dizzy just looking at you walking back and forth " Lia gestured her to sit on the couch.

Chaeryeong let out a sigh before she sits on the couch. Lia offered her some snack and a drink which she gladly accepted.

"Hey guys I'm just gonna call my cousin really quick" Ryujin said as she pulled out her phone.

"Aren't you gonna introduce us to your cousin?" Yeji asked.

"Oh, sure" Ryujin shortly replied.

After a few rings someone picks up the phone. Chaeryeong instantly recognizes the voice of the caller.

"Ryujin unnie!" Yuna said on the other line.

"Hey! Baby Couz I'd like you to introduce you to my friends" Ryujin replied.

"Really?! Yayy new friends!" Ryujin chuckled hearing Yuna's response.

Yeji was introduced first followed by Lia. They can tell Yuna is happy meaning new people, but when it was Chaeryeong's turn, she was surprised that fate decided to let them meet again. Even if it was through a phone call.

"Yuna~yah how are you?" She asked softly to the little girl.

"C-Chaeryeong unnie?" Yuna couldn't believe the person is she talking to.

Ryujin and Lia were shocked except for Yeji since she knows the feeling of Chaer to the younger.

"Wait, you two know each other?" Ryujin asked in confusion.

"Mhm~ Chaeryeong unnie live here before she has to leave there" Ryujin suddenly thought of something after hearing her younger cousin response.

"We used to be neighbors, She lived right next to us. Our parents let us play with each other." Chaeryeong continued explaining.

"Ryeongie unnie~ When are you coming home?" Chaeryeong can imgaine Yuna pouting so she giggled.