Chapter 21: Fire Burns Within

No One's POV

Chaeryeong slowly opened her eyes feeling light headed from the gas earlier she looked around then noticed that the place is covered with gasoline tanks one light of match could set a fire or even worse.

She turns her head shock to find Yuna tied up wtih her both of them have duct tape on their mouth so she nudged the sleepy beauty causing her to wake up and panic. Chaeryeong just nudged her again tried muttering her to not panic.

The light is the bulb from the ceiling. A sound of the steel door opening Kai along with a familiar man and clowns  behind him walk towards.

"Looks like you are already awake" The helmet man started off.

"Bet you remember them" They glanced at the clowns behind him.

They indeed remembered them clear as day. The Clown at the carnival entrance and The one with a huge hammer. "And I bet you remember me"

Of course who wouldn't forgot the man hunting for Lia's cousin. Let alone getting tied up to a merry go around on their first reunion.

"I guess you're wondering where are your friends" The helmet man push a button on his remote one of the screen is turned on revealing Lia, Ryujin and Yeji being tied up as well.

"And here's your mentors" He pressed another button revealing the Night Elders (Twice) tied up with duct tape as well.

"Oh yeah I almost forgot your IZ ones friends" He showed them all of the ten of the IZ tied up.

Yuna and Chaeryeong taught the Japanese couple weren't captured at time during the attack considering they need to close up shop early.

All of their friends are conscious but heavily guarded. "Enjoy your remaining time love birds" He walks out the door leaving The clowns guarding them.

Yuna having flashbacks from the first time laid eyes on the girl beside her to the time she share her first kiss with her. She smiled in her head playing those memories again.

Especially that night at the carnival though it was a traumatizing night,
It was also the time when Yuna and Chaeryeong confessed each other after being apart for years. Yuna felt a pang remembering that night not only her love was threaten with a knife.

She remembers her promise to her. Tears isn't her options right now she have to find her way out. Right on time someone opened the door. Taehyun, Yeonjun, and Soobin walked over inside.

Yeonjun, Soobin immediately knocked out the clowns while Taehyun unties them. "You stick the end of your deal, Kang I'm impress" Chaeryeong spoke.

"Like i said I only bet the old man's soul for this, Lee" He replied.

"Jun, Bin I'll take care for Kai you guys help their friends" Taehyun shouted.

"Our friends isn't in the building?" Yuna asked.

"They are in a separate warehouse, Shin" Taehyun replied.

On the other side Ryujin, Lia and Yeji have already break free. Now fighting clowns guards they came arcoss Beomgyu.

"I'm on your side!" Beomgyu immediately raised his hands.

Then Ryujin shot a look at Gualin.

"Yeah him too" Gualin obediently nodded.

Ryujin just sighed before giving them a signal. "What a character development" She commented.

"Look I'm sorry i didn't mean to cause a rally at school" Ryujin cutted him off.