Chapter 14: Tragedy?

No One's POV

Everyone was having fun, a little too much fun for Ryujin's taste she felt uneasy still keeping her guard up.

"Ryuddaeng come on let's dance a bit" Yeji suggested already pulling Ryujin's arm but her girlfriend just shook her head.

"Sorry Yeddeong it's just i kinda felt uneasy?" Ryujin scratched her bape avoiding her girlfriend's gaze.

"I get it, Ryu any minute they could attack but at least you'll be my first and last dance" Ryujin frowned at her girlfriend's response then took a deep sighed.

"Come on, may I have this dance?" Ryujin reach out her hand to Yeji which she gladly took.

Ryujin was holding Yeji's waist while Yeji's hand is on her shoulder then their other hand are holding each other.

Meanwhile Yuna, Chaeryeong found themselves at a balcony.

"Here we are again at a balcony" Chaeryeong commented as she looks at view in front of her.

"Guess our relationship is related around balconies, I mean you gave me this ring even if we are apart I would always hang around at the balcony, waiting for you to return" Yuna roam her hand around the balocny.

"Why don't we dance here?" Yuna suggested reaching out her hand.

"What if someone's see?" Yuna still took her hand placing the other on her shoulder then she holds her waist.

"Then let them see, I'll shoot it if they ruin our moment" Chaeryeong raises her eyebrow.

"What if the others needed our help?" Yuna shrugged.

"Then we'll help easy? Come on, this is your first dance right?" Yuna begins to move.

"Yeah, it's your first too?" Chaeryeong shyly replied.

Yuna hummed then begins to sing a random melody.

"Take my hand, I'll take the lead and every turn you'll be safe with me, don't be afraid to afraid to fall you know I'll catch you through with all~" Yuna sang. 

Chaeryeong was surprised that her girlfriend knew the lyrics to her favorite movie. "You knew the lyrics?"

"A bit you love that movie so why not?" Chaeryeong sweetly smiled at her girlfriend.

Their moment was interrupted by a fake cough they turn around to see Ryujin with her arms cross leaning onto the wall.

"Take my hand, I'll take the lead~" Ryujin mimicked the way Yuna sang.

Chaeryeong laughed while Yuna shook her head. "Alright what's up, Dumdum"

"Well tower it's time for the announcement come on" Ryujin started walk back.

Chaeryeong, Yuna followed along. Ryujin hang her arm around Yuna's neck. "You couldn't get any cheesier can ya?"

Chaeryeong lightly hitted Ryujin's back. "Don't be like that, She's sweet"

Everyone seated it was only them what they're waiting for. Ryujin was seated next to Yuna while she is next to Chaeryeong.

"Now that everyone is here, I, Lee Minhyuk would like to announce the future Leaders of R.D who will care on the legacy of the true founders of this clan, and the engagement of the only daughter of Shin Hoon, Shin Yuna with her girlfriend my daughter Lee Chaeryeong" Mr. Lee announced.

The crowd had applauded while Yuna, Chaeryeong, Yeji, Lia process what just happened.

"I kinda knew this would happen" Ryujin whispered Chaeyeon nodded in agreement.