Chapter 17: Explanation

Ryujin's POV

I couldn't remember happened what except I saw Yeji or was it? She look definitely like her! I couldn't be wrong can I?

"Shoot, you kidnapped that wrong person!" She sounded like Chaeryeong.

"I thought we're supposed to kidnapped Ryujin?" I slightly opened my eyes seeing Lucy or should I say Yeji.

"You were supposed to kidnapped, Yuna!" The other facepalm.

I can really see her face since she's wearing a mask and I'm trying to not look like I'm awake. The vehicle stop making close my eyes again.

"Ryujin wake up" I heard Lucy called out.

We're at a empty parking lot. The light is frim the van that we took.

"Yeji? Yeddeong?" I couldn't move they tied me up to a chair.

"It's good to see you too, Ryuddaeng" She sweetly smiled.

"Don't cry" She caresses my face unknowingly tears have already fallen from my face.

"Judy untie her" Judy comes out of the car with keys on her hands.

I recognized her eyes. "Chaeryeong?"

"Judy" She corrected the chains dropped on the floor.

"But you sounded like my cousin's dead fiancé, Chaeryeong. I recognized your eyes" I dust off the dirt from the chains.

"I'm sorry but you some have confuse me with some other girl, Condolences though" She blankly said.

"But it came be you sounded exactly like her!" I looked at Yeji who was holding her laugh that made me confused.

"We could've done a better job on the prank if Yeji didn't look like she's about to burst out laughing" Judy or should i say Chaeryeong took off her mask.

"So your prank is to kidnap me?? the fuck?!" I exclaimed feeling completely puzzled.

"No, only to pretend that I'm not me, I'm gonna let you two catch up on each other, I'll wait inside" Chaeryeong went back to the van.

"Listen I know you have a lot of questions but let me-" I cutted her off.

"You guys were alive all this time! and didn't come back until now?! Why Yeji what is this some type of drama?  novel? just tell me why, Yeji" I broke down into tears.

"Because he's still alive Ryu! Mr.J is still out there looking for you, looking for us. We been trying to figure out how he survived that fire when we saw him burn" Yeji explained.

"And you couldn't have just come to us, we're a team Yeji, a family. We work together" I replied.

"I can't, Aunt Tzuyu orders ever since Auntie Sana has been in a coma lost some of her memories. She's been careful of our every move afraid that the same thing will happen to us" She further explained.

"What Auntie Sana doesn't remember?" I asked.

"Her Children, Minju and Hyewon" She replied.

"That's unfortunate" She nodded in agreement to what I said.

"She knows their existence but can't remember them only saw pictures of them" She said.

"What are we going to now?" I asked.

"We'll figure this out for now" I nodded in response.

"What about Chaeryeong and Yuna's wedding?" She sighed.

"As long as the enemy is still out there, there will be no wedding, Anymore questions, Ryujin?" She asked.

"What about us?" She smiled.