A Night in Madrid

One shot for my lovely sis @neely11

Shannon held me by the waist as we walked down the streets of Madrid. It was breathtakingly beautiful and romantic. It was late at night and the city lights lit everything in an heavenly glow. I rested I leaned into him as we walked and he kissed my head sweetly.

"I love you." He stopped to look at me and took my face between his warm hands.

"And I love you. I always have and always will." I smiled up at him and kissed his lips softly.

"Neely," he said tenderly sending shivers up my spine. His hazel eyes found my eyes searched mine, and I could see the love that burned within them.

He kissed me again and this time our lips lingered. He grabbed my waist and pulled my body into his, and I could feel him hardening.

"Shannon," I said breathlessly pulling away. "Let's get to the hotel first." I gave him a teasing smile.

He called a cab and opened the door for me. Once we were situated, I sat close to him and rested my head on his chest listening to his strong heartbeat and light breathing. He ran his fingers through my hair and pulled me into his lap. His lips brushed my cheek and hands journeyed up the skirt of my dress.

We got to the hotel and Shannon smiled devilishly. We rushed to our room, and shannon swooped me into his arms and carried me through the door. Our lips locked and his tongue explored my mouth hungrily. I took off his blazer and unbuttoned his shirt enough to rub his muscular chest.

He placed me on the bed and grazed his hands under my dress pulling it off over my head. I could see his inner animal as he took in my lace thong and matching bra. He kissed me at my waist line and worked his way up to my lips.

I quickly undid the rest of his shirt and took it off then hastily worked at his pants. He moaned into my neck as I rubbed his fully erect shaft. He unhooked my bra and pulled it off in one smooth motion. His lips found my nipples and suckled them.

I moaned and started rubbing my clit as I gave him a hand job through his briefs.

He took his pants off and pinned my hands above my head and teased me with his length by rubbing it against my wet and swollen slit.

"I want you baby," I moaned into his ear. Those seemed to be the magic words.

He pulled my thong to the side and thrusted himself in deep. I screamed and arched my back from the pleasure. He filled me entirely. His tongue licked at my neck and lips as he pumped in and out.

I arched my body into his so our chests were touching and rubbing together. He started hitting my hot spot right on. Every thrust threw me wild with lust. I wrapped my arms around his neck and held on tightly.

He began to moan and grunt into my ear, and my body reacted by tightening around him causing him to moan even louder. We both began throbbing with pleasure.

With a few good thrusts we came together. We laid still for a long a while trying to catch our breath. I kissed his shoulder and cuddled under him.

"I love you so much," he said kissing the top of my head.

"And I love you. I always have."

"And always will." He finished brought my lips to his