Candyman

This sexy one shot is for my sweet sis Fanfictions_for_Mars

I've been looking forward to Valentine's Day all month. Shannon has always had a way of making holidays exciting, and I couldn't wait to find out what he had planned.

I could just imagine his sweaty naked body laying on my bed covered in rose petals. His luscious lips parting as he entered me.

"Hello! There are papers that need before we go home today!" My bitch manager shouted interrupting my daydream.

I rolled my eyes and continued to work. Once it was finally time to leave I hurried home. I my core was getting hot just thinking about it.

I quickly got out my keys and opened the door to our house. The entire place was lit dimly with candles, and there was a glass of wine siting on the small table where we kept our keys. I took it and began to sip on it when Shannon walked around the corner  stark naked and covered in what looked like chocolate syrup, whipped cream, and sprinkles.

A mischievous smile played at his lips and he raised one of his eyebrows. I didn't waist time joining him in his nakedness, and before I new it he ran at me lifting me into his arms.

Our lips collided in passion as he carried me to our room. I pushed him away and backed up toward the wall just under a shelf. I was covering in dessert toppings. I looked up to meet his animalistic gaze as he stalked toward me.

When he was within arms reach I grabbed the shelf using it to lift myself up and managed to get one leg wrapped on his shoulder. He grabbed the other keeping it at his waist as his mouth found my clit and sucked.

I bucked against him wildly. I've wanted this all day, and now that it was happening it was even better than I imagined! He finally pinned me down to the wall and held me there so I couldn't move. My hands went to his hair and pushed him in deeper. I could feel my orgasm building up to its peak. He moaned into my core and slid his tongue inside me. I came undone and released into his mouth.

He eased me down with our bodies sliding sliding against each other. I looked into his eyes and drank in the beastly like passion behind them. He picked me up bridal style and carried me over to a tarp that was placed at the foot of the bed. He tried to lay me down, but I refused and him down instead.

I took his hard shaft into my mouth tasting the chocolate syrup and sprinkles. He tasted delicious. Shannon moaned as I began to bob my head and stroke him at the same time, and his hands tangled in my bun releasing the strands. His moans grew louder and the taste of his precum filled my mouth. I took my nails and raked them over his chest looking into his dark hazel eyes.

He released with a grunt and I drank him down. I wiped my mouth and smiled devilishly before mounting him. His body was like a drug. I mounted his massive cock and rode it hard. His lips parted just as I imagined they would, and I shoved my tongue between them.

His hands gripped my ass making me ride him faster. I was reaching my climax again, and I could tell he was too. His nails dug into my flesh as he began to twitch and throb. I lost control of my body as I released another explosive orgasm. He gave me a moment letting me ride it out.

"I wish everyday was Valentine's Day," he said laughing slightly.

I laughed. "Come on Candyman. Let's get this sugar off of you," I said getting up and walking toward the bathroom. I paused looking back, and there was that animal in his eyes again.

Time for round two, I thought.