Rain of Bliss

For my sweet sis nina_jjleto

I was in the shower singing and letting the water wash over me and sooth the day away. When suddenly I felt strong hands grab my breasts, and just like that I was putty in his hands.

One of his hands wandered down my torso to clit teasing it gently between two fingers.

"Jared," I moaned pressing my body to his. He was already fully erect and waiting.

He kissed my neck and shoulders while pushing me against the wall facing him. I looked into his beautiful electric blue eyes. Water was running down his face and dripping from his perfect lashes. I spread my legs giving him the okay.

He placed his hand on either side of my waist and brought me down onto his cock. I bit my lip moaning as he filled me. He was soft and gentle at first, but grew more aggressive. He picked me up and laid us both down on the shower floor with him behind me and positioned us just right so the water would hit my clit as he fucked me.

"Jared!"

The jet shower pounding harshly at my swollen clit drove my body wild. Jared played with my breasts as he pumped me. Before I knew it I was coming on his length.

He released a loud moan, but continued. He sucked at my neck and pinched my nipples, and I felt like I had no control over my body. Jared began to moan in my ear and throb inside me, and I came for the second time. That seemed to do him in as he filled me with his warmth.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled us into a sitting position. He kissed my wet hair and lightly trailed his hands up my arms.

We didn't say anything because words weren't needed. We both knew that we were madly in love and that was never going to change.