Naughty Intentions

The music was blaring and flowing into my veins as Cassia and I danced to the rhythm. We were beyond good friends. We were sisters. We had a bond that could never be broken and a love for each other that would never fade. When Cassia told me that she wanted to go out tonight I gladly accepted the offer to be her wingman.

Even though we were so different our relationship couldn't be more perfect. Cassia was a saint and was always doing good no matter where she went. She was my own personal guardian angel even in her physical appearance she was all light and happiness. Myself on the other hand was the exact opposite. I was always looking for trouble and always ready to fight.

"I'm going to get a drink, wanna come?" I shouted to her and pushed the man that was hopelessly dry humping me away.

"Let's go!" I took her hand and guided her to the bar where we stumbled our way into stools laughing.

"What can I get for you ladies?" The bartender asked his eyes filled with lust.

"Let me get a Bloody Mary and for my friend a Shirley Temple," I said leaning across the bar top.

"You got it." The bartender winked at me then proceeded to make our drinks.

"This is so much fun!" Cassia said laughing.

"I'm glad you're enjoying it," I said standing up.

"Pandora, where are you going?"

"To the bathroom. I'll be right back." I gave her a twenty to pay for our drinks and then left. As I walked through the narrow hallway to get to the restrooms, there were bodies everywhere crowding the small space. There were couples making out everywhere.

I entered the bathroom and the stench of vomit and other bodily waste filled the air. Good thing I didn't actually have to use the bathroom I just wanted to check my hair and make up and be done. I looked in the mirror and touched up my makeup and pulled my long black hair into a messy bun. My leather jacket and distressed skinny jeans smelled of sweat, alcohol, and cheap cologne. I looked into the mirror one last time. A seductress as Cassia would call me. My rose vine tattoo was showing from under my cropped black tank and traveled down to my waist all the way to my ankle where it wrapped around my thighs.

I finished admiring myself and went to back to the bar. I walked where I thought I had left Cassia to see two men standing and talking to someone.

"Pandora! Over here!" Cassia said waving from between the men.

I went over to her and glanced at the men that were surrounding her. One had dark hair and shocking blue eyes and slightly taller that the other. His friend was slightly more husky with intense hazel eyes.

"Pandora, this is Jared," Cassia motioned to blue eyes, "and Shannon." She motioned to hazel eyes.

"Pandora? Like the app?" Jared asked taking a sip of beer.

"No more like Pandora's box." I grabbed my Bloody Mary and drank it down in seconds. "My mother thought it appropriate to name me after a box of destruction and evil after I destroyed her life." I laughed. "I guess it back fired on her because I grew into it."

"Hmm. A woman of mystery and trouble. I like that." Shannon said leaning closer to me, and God he smelled delicious.

I gave him a mischievous smile. "How would you like to see some of my evils that I keep locked away?" I teased.

"I'd love to. Jared?"

"Only if Ms. Cassia will join us." Jared pushed loose strands of hair behind her ear and trailed his fingers down her neck to the beginning of her breast.

"Sure why not."

Shannon smiled and took my hand guiding me to the parking lot and to a black chrome Suzuki motorcycle. I instantly fell in love. He mounted the bike and handed me his helmet. I put it on with excitement and adrenaline coursing through my veins then sat behind him and held on tight to his waist.

He kicked up the stand and revved the engine and before I knew it we were taking off down the road. It turned me on so much. I reached between his legs and grabbed his cock I heard him moan a deep sexy growl driving me crazy.

We stopped at a red light and a black Audi pulled up beside us and it was Jared and Cassia. Jared looked over to us and nodded. Shannon revved the engine with a smirk on his face. The moment the light turned green Shannon and Jared raced off. The thrill made me wild.

Shannon pulled ahead of Jared zipped into a hotel parking garage. Jared was right on our tail and within arms reach. We raced up the ramp onto the 5th level before Shannon swung into a parking space causing the back wheel to rise off the ground.

I squealed in excitement as Jared parked next to us. I took off the helmet and placed it on the bike before taking Shannon's face between my hands and shoving my tongue down his throat.

He pulled away smiling and grabbed my hand guiding me to their hotel room. Cassia and I exchanged looks as if to say this is going to be fun.

The moment we all were inside Shannon began stripping me down, and I could hear Cassia's pleasured moans as Jared fingered her roughly. That turned me on even more.

Shannon picked me up and carried me to the bed and Jared shortly followed suit with Cassia.

Cassia and I ended up facing each other and I took this opportunity to really get under their skin. I started by pulling Cassia closer and licking her neck up to her sweet lips. She was taken aback at first but began to enjoy it and kissed me back.

Shannon moaned and kissed my neck as Jared spanked Cassia's ass while we made out. Jared grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her back forcing his mouth on hers.

I slipped two fingers in her sopping wetness and pumped them in and out, and Shannon did the same to me. His large fingers pressed against my hot spot and I mimicked his movements.

Cassia began to moan and shake violently. Then Jared's cock replaced my fingers and he groped her breast roughly as he pumped in and out of her. She came all over the bed and Shannon forced my head down to her pussy to lick it up before forcing his large length inside me. It filled me up painfully and pleasantly.

Soon Cassia and I were moaning in unison as these sexy men drilled deep into our core. They moved closer together so that Cassia and I were touching and our breast rubbed together.

I was reaching my climax as was my best friend. With a few good thrusts I came all over Shannon's massive member and Cassia did the same followed by Jared then Shannon. We all collapsed onto the bed and laughed.

"Well that was sexy," Shannon said pulling deeper into his arms and laying soft kisses on my neck and breast.

I looked at Cassia and gripped her hand. "That's only the beginning," I said winking at her.

"Time for round two," she said pushing Jared onto his back and mounting him, as I did the same to Shannon.