Unreal

This one-shot is purely out of boredom and my own enjoyment! Enjoy! ;p

"I can't believe this is happening. You're a psycho! A really hot, crazy psychopath."

"Well thanks," he said with a charming smile.

"I'm getting out of here." I turned to leave, but he caught my arm. A serious look spread across his face, and he pulled me closer.

"You're in danger-"

"Yeah because I am standing here with a crazy person who thinks that ghosts are real, and that one is out to get me." I jerked my hand away from him began to walk away.

"Wait!"

"Let it go, Sam." I turned back to see them keeping their distance. Good, i would definitely call the cops if they chose to follow me.

I started to walk back home, and it was getting dark and colder by the minute. I couldn't help but feel like someone was watching me. I quickened my pace hoping that it was nothing.

"It's all in your head Ariel. You let them creep you out with all of this ghost talk. Ghosts are not real, and one certainly is not after you. I took a deep breath and continued. I was just a few minutes from home now, and nothing seemed unusual.

I made it to my apartment and quickly shut the door and locked it. I exhaled a breath that I didn't even notice I was holding. It was good to be home especially after such a crazy experience, but I couldn't get those deep brooding green eyes out of my head. God they were gorgeous.

I let out a frustrated grunt realizing that I was thinking of that lunatic romantically

I let out a frustrated grunt realizing that I was thinking of that lunatic romantically. I decided I needed a bath, so I started the water while I went into my room to get undressed. Once my clothes were off I placed my bathrobe on and went into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror examining my face.

If I keep stressing myself out like this, I'm sure to have wrinkles within the next year, I thought to myself. I gripped the sides of the sink and took a deep breath trying to calm myself. I looked up in the mirror and caught a glimpse of someone behind me, but there wasn't enough time to identify the person before my head was bashed into the mirror causing every thing to blur and turn black.

When I came too I was in the living room tied to a chair. There was a silhouette of a woman standing there in front of me.

"Who the hell are you?" I demanded.

She didn't say anything. She continued to just stand with her back to me.

"Who are you! I'm going to call the police as soon as I get free from this!"