New Year's Eve

This is a one shot for @whole_lotta_leto. And with it being the first day of the New Year I have to write something New Years related 😜

This past year was really something unimaginable. Of all the things that could have happened, Jared Leto and I became a "thing". It wasn't just you're average fling either. This was intense and almost scary, but at the same time it was electrifying, exhilarating.

When we first met he was simply walking around town doing some shopping with his assistant, and he just so happen to come into the store where I worked, and he wanted my opinion. Apparently I said the right words because he came back the next day and did it again and again until finally he asked out for tea. The rest is history.

We've been together since May, and now here we are at his house drinking champagne and watching the New York ball drop on tv. It was only a few minutes away now that it would be a new year.

I loved how people always got excited about that. A new year brings in new adventures, new memories, and new beginnings.

I looked over to Jared sitting next to me. He was posting something on Snapchat with one of the many filters he had, probably something about New Years. I leaned over on to his should careful not to get into the picture.

Once he was finished he put the phone down and kissed me sweetly. I loved this side of him. Sweet, sensual, and cuddly Jared. I also loved the other side of him. The dark, demanding, mysterious side. I loved all of him.

"I though we were suppose to wait until midnight to kiss? Isn't that the tradition?" I asked leaning deeper into him now that he was done with his phone.

He laughed darkly. "I have something else in mind for you." He shifted away from me, stood up, and went toward his room. My heart began to race thinking of what he planned, but if anything, I know that it was going to be fun and very pleasurable.

Moments seconds later he returned with a black, small cylinder shaped object and a blindfold. He placed the blindfold over my eyes and grabbed my hands in placed the other item in them. He didn't let go of my wrist as he guided me to another room. He pushed gently on my shoulders signaling for me to kneel.

His presence withdrew for a moment and the tv turned on to the New York ball drop. There was only 15 minutes left according to the announcer. I soon felt him close by again, and he took the cylinder off my hands.

Suddenly he was extremely close. I could smell the champagne on his breath as he grasped the hem of my shirt and lifted it over my head. His hands found my bare skin and caressed my neck, down between my breasts, to the button of my distressed jeans.

I shivered as goosebumps began to form on my body. His lips touched my the sensitive skin of my collarbone teasingly as he pulled my jeans down. He moved behind me and pulled my hands behind my back and tied them with a silk ribbon that I had been tied up by so often.

His hand traveled into my blue lace panties and played with my moistening slit. A small moan escaped my lips, and I began to move against his hand giving myself more pleasure. He pulled away for a moment, and then pulled my panties open. His hand traveled inside along with  something cold, round, and long.

Another squeal of pleasure rushed through me as he put the object into my awaiting pussy. Then it started vibrating shaking the very walls of my cunt. I almost lost control then and there.

"It's quite the intense little thing isn't it?"

I nodded in response. I was trying so hard not to scream from the pleasure, but I failed miserably once Jared's hand found my clit.

"Jar-ed, I'm. . ." I tried to speak, but the vibrator and his hand were drawing all words from me.

"Don't you dare cum yet," Jared threatened. I leaned back into his chest for support, and his lips attacked my neck. Sucking, licking, kissing, and biting wherever he pleased.

"I was both grateful and angered that he was so close. Grateful because it gave me him to focus on and angered because he was helping the the little device intensify my pleasure only making my urge to cum that much stronger.

I as I tried to hold in my orgasm my body thrashed wildly, and Jared was struggling to keep me still. He finally forced my head down to the soft rug and used his upper body to pin me there while his hand continued to work it's magic kneading, pulling, and rubbing at the sensitive nub.

My screams grew louder as the orgasm deepened. "Not yet, you're almost there," Jared said seductively in my ear. It only made me want to cum more. As a matter of fact, the orgasm was now in full control of my body. I kept bucking under him and, my legs were like jello in an earthquake.

"Ten. Nine. Eight." Jared was counting with the tv. "Count with me," he said quickly.

"Six. Five. Four. Three. Two. One."

"Now, cum for me baby!"

And just like that, I released my orgasm with a scream, and violently riding it out.

"How is that for starting the new year?" Jared kissed my neck before removing the blindfold and untying my wrists. He pulled me into his lap and held me letting me come down from the sexual high.

"I love you," I whispered unable to talk due to all of the screaming.

He smiled down at me and kissed my forehead. "I love you too."