NEW STORY!!!

This is a new story that I will be posting soon!!! I absolutely love the idea for this! And I definitely think this could be my best story yet! If you think "A Dancer's Sin" was amazing I think this story will really take the cake! Here is the description that I have for it! Please let me know what you think! I want this story to be everywhere! I want it to have so many reads and stars that it'll make my head spin!!!

"You betrayed me! You broke me! I gave you everything! I forgave you time and time again, but this is what I get!" Something inside of me broke. I was passed the point of tears, of heartache, of forgiveness. Something dark was sprouting where my heart used to be. It scared the hell out of me, but at the same time it was exhilarating.

"I'm sorry it was a mistake!"

"Mistakes Don't last for 3 years. I hope you're happy. I hope that you know you created a monster."

Xena was just a normal girl as the next, but her heart had been broken to many times. She was finally done with all of the bullshit people put her through.

She finds something deep within herself that she never knew was there. Then she meets him. Jared Leto. Someone who has just as much darkness and hate in his heart.

Will they find away out of the madness that grips their hearts? Or will fire consume them both?

*Based in Pink's album Beautiful Trauma