Valentine's Day Surprise

For my lovely sister kylie_echelon I hope you like it!

It was finally February 14! A day I had been looking forward to since I started dating Bill Kaulitz. I smiled as the gift that I got him came pouncing onto my bed. It was a Jack Russell Terrier puppy, and took the liberty of calling him Timone.

I just then the door bell rang. I put on my robe and opened the door excitedly expecting Bill, but to my dismay it was a delivery man.

"Package for a Miss Kylie?"

"That would be me." I signed for the box and took it from him.

"Thanks have a good day!"

"You too," I said before closing the door. Timone was at my feet in no time happily wagging his tail. "This one is not for you," I laughed. I had been ordering a lot of things for Timone and he got the idea that every package was for him.

I opened the box to reveal a long blue velvet box. I opened it and was stunned at the beautiful blue glass rose. With a poem inside that read:

"When I first saw you, I was afraid to talk to you
When I first talked to you, I was afraid to like you
When I first liked you, I was afraid to love you
Now that I love you I'm afraid to lose you."

I took the rose and from the box and held it close

I took the rose and from the box and held it close. It was a beautiful and sweet gesture. As I looked inside the box once more I found a card from Bill along with a hotel key.

"You're as beautiful and delicate as this rose. Meet me at the hotel at 4:00 this evening. Don't worry about being pretty. I'll see you soon."
Forever yours,
Bill

I grew more and more excited, but I don't think I could wait that long. I tried to busy myself throughout the day by playing with Timone and watching movies.

Finally 4:00 comes around and I get dressed in jeans and a simple tee. I, but I pack my make up and a nice dress just in case. I picked up Timone and walked out the door.

Outside there was a limo waiting for me. "Good evening Ms. Kylie. I'm John and I'll be taking you to your hotel," the chauffeur said kindly.

"Thank you." I got in the vehicle and relaxed as we drove. When I got to the hotel room there were women waiting for me, but no Bill.

"Hi, you must be Kylie!" One of them spoke walking up to me. We're going to do your hair and makeup for tonight, but first you get to be pampered!" She guided me to the bathroom where roses littered the floor and candles lit the room with dim light and a delightful smell of vanilla.

"Let me know when you're finished."

I nodded and got into the warm bath. It was very relaxing. I washed up and rested for a while. Soon the water began to get cold and I got out. There was a robe sitting next to the sink. I slipped it on and walked into the room.

They had a chair set up and a makeup station with tons of equipment. From makeup to manicure and pedicure to hair equipment. "Good you're done!" The woman that came to me earlier said as she sat me down in the chair. They hastily got to work. I've never felt so pampered.

They were done just before 6:00. "This is fore you!" One of them handed me an card like the one from my present.

"I'll see you soon. Another present is in the closet."

I rushed and opened the closet door and saw a clothing bag hanging. I unzipped it and my breath caught as in looked at a beautiful red off the shoulder bow dress.

 I unzipped it and my breath caught as in looked at a beautiful red off the shoulder bow dress

I quickly got dressed and admired myself in the mirror. I looked-

"Stunning."

I jumped at the sound of Bill's voice. He looked handsome in his burgundy suit. He walked up to me and placing his hands on my waist and kissed my shoulder.

"You spoil me," I said turning around and kissing him.

"You deserve it. There's something else I want to show you." He took my hand and led me to the balcony, and fireworks started going off. I was speechless.

"I love you Kylie," he said softly in my ear.