Naughty

For @torrie_wynn

Shannon had a long day of photoshoots and interviews while I was at home. I decided to tease him a bit by sending sexy texts that only he would understand.

I figured that after torturing him for so he would certainly be furious, but I had something special planned for him.

I was wearing his favorite nightgown and perfume. I lit candles all around the room and placed rose petals on the bed.

When he came home I could hear his footsteps bounding up the stairs. The door flew open, and I was ready for him.

"You've been a naughty girl," he said with a wicked smile.

He took off his blazer and shirt so I could see his bare torso.

I bit my lip and motioned for him to come to me.

He crawled onto the bed just enough to reach out and grab my legs. He pulled me to him keeping legs wide open. He leaned forward and grabbed my hair.

"Get on your hands and knees," he demanded. I did as I was told, and he roughly spanked my ass. I screamed as he spanked me harder.

"Are you going to behave now?"

I nodded.

"Good." He hastily stripped us naked then lifted me by my thighs and placed my knees on his shoulders, so my wet slit was in his face. He hungrily sucked my swollen clit and fingered my moist whole.

I moaned with pleasure and pushed my body deeper into his face while taking his cock into my mouth. He bit my clit as I sucked his massive length. He howled to my moist lips and and fingered me faster.

I began to shake as I reached my climax and orgasmed in the air. Shannon flipped me onto my back, and I kept blowing him. He soon began twitching and came in my mouth.

I swallowed his thick juices and sat up facing him, but he turned me around again and forced my ass up to his waist and filled me with his rod. With his hands on my waist he pushed in deep.

I could feel him ramming my walls. It was painful, but still sent me into nirvana. I was trembling and tightening already. He growled seductively and pulled out coming on my back whiled I sprayed the bed with my hot orgasm.

"No more teasing me while I'm at work?" He said laying down on top of me.

"I'm not making any promises," I laughed.

He kissed my cheek and my shoulder blade then laid down beside me and held me through the night.