Take a Break.

For echelon_charlene my dirty birdie 😉SPOILER ALERT IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN SEASON 5 OF THE WALKING DEAD!

Those men never seemed to take a break, I thought as I watched Daryl and Rick patrol the gates of Alexandria. I loved them both dearly, and it pained me to see them over working like this. They needed a break.

"Why don't you to take a break? I know that walkers are surrounding the gate right now, but if it comes falling you won't be good to anyone if you're exhausted," I said catching up to them.

"We're fine," Rick responded, but the look on Daryl's face said otherwise.

"Come on." I took both of their hands and guided them to my small house in the back of Alexandria.

"We don't-"

"Rick, Sasha and Arnold are on duty. They can handle it." I cut him of.

Daryl remained silent. I wonder when was the last time they were laid. Once we were in the safety of my house got straight to it and took my shirt off showing my bare breast. Their eyes widened.

"We're all a little tense right now, so why not? And this doesn't have to mean anything."

I could see Daryl's mind working, but Rick wouldn't even look at me. I walked over to him and placed his hand on my breast. "Just relieving stress. That's all this is."

Daryl grabbed my waist from behind and kissed one side of my neck, and Rick hesitantly did the same with other side. Things began to heat up pretty quickly and they began taking their clothes and weapons off.

Daryl's hand found its way into my pants, and his thick hands massaged the sensitive skin as Rick kissed my lips.

I haven't been touched like this in years, and I was over sensitive to the pleasure they were both giving me. "Fuck me," I cried.

My pants came off in a hurry and Daryl was the first to enter me. He picked me up by my legs and kept them spread wide.

Rick teased my clit before easing into me as well. I've never been so stretched out or filled, but it felt amazing especially when they began to pump into me at the same time.

I couldn't hold back anymore as I came all over them. They grunted pulling out of me just in time. It would seem that we were all very sensitive.

They let me down slowly and kissed me in turn. "We need to head back," Rick said zipping himself up. "Thank you," he said kissing me one last time, and Daryl did the same before they left.