Birthday Girl

One shot for my sweet sis Dirtybirdie

There was a band playing at the showcase and a dancing area. Shannon swooped me into his arms and pulled me close as he began to sway to the beat.

"Have I told you how stunning you look?" Shannon lightly pressed his hand to my face.

I leaned into it enjoying the warmth. "I think you've told me once or twice." I kissed his palm and rested my head against his chest, and he kissed the top of my head in return.

"Let's get out of here birthday girl," he said with a wink.

I let him guide me out of the building and back outside. He grabbed a taxi for us and got us back to our hotel.

When we were back the privacy of our room he pulled me into his arms and kissed me passionately. "I'm all yours baby," he said against my lips.

I brought our lips back together and began to undress him. I managed to get his blazer and shirt off before he started driving me wild with his touch. His lips began to trail down my jaw and neck and finally stopping at my breast. He licked and kissed them softly.

I moaned and tangled my hands in hair. He picked me up by my thighs and carried me to the bed. He took my shoes and dress off then stared at me in my strapless bra and lace thong.

"What?"

"You're so beautiful." He crushed his lips to mine trailed one hand down my stomach into my soaked panties.

I screamed in pleasure as he stuck two fingers inside of me and rubbed my hot spot. I grabbed his wrist and arched my hips to his touch. I began to quiver in minutes.

"Cum for me baby," Shannon said as he rubbed harder.

I moaned as I released my juices all over his hand. I pulled his hand to my face and licked my cum off his fingers.

A sexy growl escaped his lips and he pinned my arms above my head. He hungrily sucked my breasts and brought his knee roughly between my legs.

I screamed out and grinded against him soaking his pant leg. He eagerly took his pants off and laid on his back. Quickly mounted his cock and rocked back and forth. His massive paws gripped my waist and helped me out.

I leaned back bracing my hands on his muscular thighs. He started to pump me roughly hitting my g spot once again. I could feel myself tightening around him and his cock beginning to throb begging to release his load.

"Shit!" I shouted as I released again, and Shannon shortly followed with an animalistic growl.

I leaned forward and rested my head on his chest, and his arms took no time at all wrapping around me.

"I love you so much my precious jewel." His hand smoothed my hair as he kissed my head.

"And I love you my sexy shanimal." I kissed his necked then nestled myself in its crook.