Long Time

This is a oneshot for @TamxmanGeorge I want to thank her for being patient! She commented wanting one for a while and I just got the chance to write this for her, so thanks for being patient Chloe!

The music blared and the smell of alcohol was everywhere. There were so many people here it made me a little uncomfortable.

"I thought you said that we were going to a small club? This is club on crack!" I yelled to my friend next to me.

"Normally it's not this busy! I don't know what's going on!"

I looked around me at the crowd. There was indeed something going on. People were gathering around for something. Probably a fight, but it didn't seem like he kind of vibe. Normally people would be aggressive and animalistic, but right now they were happy and excited. Some break dancing maybe?

I got up and walked over to the crowd gathered in the circle and tried to peer my way through, but there wasn't really any luck. "What's going on?" I asked the person next to me.

"It's Shannon Leto! He's here!"

Shannon? My heart started pounding with nervousness and excitement. Shannon. The one that filled my life with hope and love, and yet was gone just as quickly as he appeared. We had something beautiful, amazing even, but then he seemed distant.

I found myself pushing through the crowd of people, and suddenly, I could see him. He looked amazing, as if time could have done nothing to him. He made eye contact and looked just as shocked as I currently felt.

His lips moved and said something but I couldn't hear him over the crowd of crazy people and the loud music. He began to move closer to me continuously saying the same thing and then it clicked. He was saying my name.

"Chloe." I felt his breath on my face as he said my name. He was so close I could smell his cologne over the scent of alcohol and sweat. He smelled just as remembered. Heaven and sin.

I was about to say something, but wasn't given the chance to before he locked his lips with mine. I wanted to push him away, but couldn't bring myself to. I clung to him as though all life depended on it.

"Come with me?" He whispered in my ear his hands playing at the hem of my shirt. I couldn't resist. I nodded and he took me by the hand leading me off toward the back of the bar. We stopped at two bouncers and Shannon whispered something to one of them, and he allowed us pass. Shannon lead us to a small room in the back. As soon as we were inside he closed the door behind him and looked me over seductively.

"I missed you..." he said moving closer.

"Did you really? You left me and without a second thought. I really can't believe that you missed me."

He looked down at the ground and was silent for a long time. "I'm so sorry that I hurt you. It wasn't my intention. I just wanted to keep you safe. The media was on my ass, and I made a stupid mistake under pressure. I never wanted to leave you, but at the time it was the only thing that I could think of."

I looked in his deep hazel eyes, and I could tell that he was being truthful. "I missed you too," I finally said.

Shannon moved toward me and pulled me into his embrace crushing his lips into mine. It grew heavier and more intense by the second. He guided me to a couch in the corner and sat me down. His lips never left mine as he began to strip me down. He pulled my shirt off in one fluid motion and began to kiss my stomach, sending shivers through my spine.

Our lips parted for a moment and I looked down to see his manhood trying to force itself out of the confinement's of his pants. I gave him a devilish grin and began to stroke his swollen member. He moaned in my ear as he kissed my neck in response.

He stood up and unbuttoned his pants pulling his cock out. I stared wide-eyed at its size. I had completely forgotten how big he was. He began to stroke it noticing my stare. He smiled and gripped at my skirt pulling it off of me. He was surprised when he saw my bare pussy.

"No panties? I like it." He smiled and tasted me, shoving his tongue deep inside my core. I let out a loud moan in response. God he is so good!

He pulled back and licking his lips. I was surprised that such a simple motion could heat my core so much.

"How badly do you want me baby?"

Instead of responding with words. I grabbed his neck pulled him in for a heated kiss rubbing his dick against my swollen folds. He groaned sexily in response and pushed himself into me. I gasped from the feeling of him filling me up. It was so intense, and he hasn't even really done anything to me.

He began to pound into me causing me to go crazy. I quickly wrapped my legs around his waist helping him get in deeper. I never wanted someone more that I wanted him at this moment. I was so turned on and ready to release an orgasm that was building up to the peak of ecstasy.

"Shannon!" I screamed begging for more of him. I wanted him to go faster and harder, so I wiggled myself out from under him, and forced him in the chair in turn. His cock was definitely rock solid. I sucked it into my mouth for a quick moment before mounting him. He released a sexy moan saying my name. I began to ride him fast and hard. His breathing quickly began to grow uneven as did mine.

I was reaching my climax. I could feel it building, and I wanted it to be hard and intense. I tried to hold it as long as I could, and I could feel Shannon reaching his climax as well. He was moaning uncontrollably. "Cum with me baby!"

Those were the words that made me come undone. I finally released my ecstasy all over him, and he quickly pulled out and releasing on my stomach.

I fell on his chest as my orgasm rode itself out.

"I missed you so much," Shannon kissed my forehead and pulled me close.

"I missed you too," I said giving him a kiss and rested safely in his arms.