Just Business

I normally don't write one shots for myself, but since I graduated yesterday and Shannon posted this beautiful pic I thought why not? So here's a one shot that I wrote for myself.

It was amazing to be working with Shannon Leto. He was generous, kind hearted, and gorgeous. He sparked flames in my heart that drove me to insanity. I wanted so desperately to become his, but he wanted to keep our relationship strictly business.

I sat at my desk waiting for him to arrive. He had a few meetings here and there and a lot of paper work that he decided to put off until the last minute, so no doubt I was going to have to help him out, and at this point I was probably better at signing his signature than he was.

I got up and started preparing his coffee just the way he liked it. A drizzle of creamer, 2 sugar cubes, and a hint of cinnamon. Once it was done I made my way back to my desk and placed it on the corner. As usual I was right on time. The elevator dinged and there he was in a white button down and black slacks and an untied tie hanging around his neck.

He walked up to my desk and I stood up to tie his tie for him as he grabbed the coffee and took a sip.

"Mmm, Ariel you're the best," he said as he pulled the cup away from his lips.

"What would you do without me?" I laughed and patted his tie down to his chest.

"I have no idea. Are you ready for some paper work?"

"Bring it on," I said clicking the cap to my favorite pen.

He smiled at me before entering his office and returning with a thick folder. "You know what to do," he said handing it to me. "And thank you. I feel like I don't say that enough."

"Really it's fine. Good luck with the meeting." I smiled at him and gave him a thumbs up.

"Thanks, Ariel." He smiled again and returned to his office.

I looked down at the stack of papers and sighed. I had a long day ahead. I skimmed through each page and separated them by importance. Then I thoroughly read through them and set the ones aside that I thought Shannon would want to see. It took all day long, and I wasn't even half way done.

"Hey, how's that paperwork coming?" Shannon asked approaching me and looking over my shoulder.

"I'm not even halfway there." I was pretty flustered.

"Let me take you out to dinner," Shannon gently place his hand on my shoulder and squeezed it softly.

"No you don't have to do that. And besides you need these papers done by the end of the day tomorrow so I'll just keep working."

"You're right." He thought for a minute. "So why don't I bring dinner here and we can work and eat at the same time?"

"Mr. Leto-"

"How does sushi sound?" He asked cutting me off.

I couldn't help but to laugh as he wiggled his eyebrows at me. "That sounds great," I finally said returning to the papers.

"I'll be back in a few." He softly pushed a lock of hair behind my ears before he left to go get the food.

The moment the elevator closed behind him I let out a large sigh. There was no denying how I felt for him. I wonder if he knew. The way his large hand graced my cheek just a moment ago drive my heart to insanity, and the way his beautiful hazel eyes gazed into mine made me want him even more.

"This is a professional relationship. He's your boss. You work for him. Nothing more. Nothing less." I tried to convince myself that he only saw it that way, but what if he didn't see it that way? What if he had feelings for me too? Or what if I was completely misreading him and he was only trying to be a nice boss? I can't think about this now. I need to get work done.

I returned to the papers and continued reading and signing them. The elevator went off and Shannon appeared with a large brown bag and 2 cups of coffee balanced one on top of the other.

I quickly rushed to him and took the cups from his hand.

"Thanks. Let's work in my office it's a lot more roomy."

I gathered up the papers and coffee and followed him in. He shut the door with his foot then walked over and placed the food on his desk.

"I didn't know what you wanted so I got a little bit of everything."

"Thank you," I said smiling at him and pushing a chair up to his desk and then took a seat.

He set 3 large trays of sushi out along with soy sauce, wasabi, gari and chopsticks.

"This looks delicious." My mouth began to water as I took a pair of chopsticks.

"Help yourself," he smiled sat down across from me taking a sip of coffee and began reading through the paperwork.

We both ate and worked late into the night. The clock on Shannon's desk read 1:24 am. We had finished a good bit of the work that was left and only a few more things needed to be taken care of.

"If you want to head home you can. I'll finish up here," he said smiling wryly.

I could tell he was exhausted. "Are you sure? I don't mind."

"I know, but you need to get some rest." He pulled me up out of the chair and guided me to the door.

"You need it more than I do. You have meetings tomorrow."

"Ariel, I'll be fine. Goodnight." He touched my cheek lightly and his hand lingered there. He stepped closer, and I saw something in his expression and touch that made my heart swoon. He pulled me closer and lightly touched his lips to mine. They were so soft and gentle.

I caved in and kissed him back tangling my fingers in his hair and pressing our bodies together.

His hand went around my waist and he pulled me back into the office. "I love you," he said against my cheek.

I was taken by surprise and looked into his beautiful eyes. "I love you, Shannon. I need you." I gripped his shirt sleeve and kissed him with as much heated passion as I could, and he responded with just as much urgency.

He shut the door and pushed me against it. I could feel his bulge growing bigger and bigger. As bodies rubbed together.

I unbuttoned his pants and slipped my hand inside his boxer briefs feeling his massive cock. Pre-cum was already dripping running down his length, and I wiped it up with my finger and then brought it to my mouth to taste it's salty sweetness.

He grabbed my legs and forced them around his waist then carried me to his desk. He pushed my skirt up and took my shirt and bra off then took my erect nipple into his eager mouth.

I moaned and arched my back into it. I took his shirt and tie off of him and laid kisses on his collarbone.

He then ripped a hole in my stockings just at my throbbing slit and rubbed his thumb on my clit. He sucked on it causing me to tremble. He suddenly stopped and pulled his pants down and thrusted inside of me.

"Oh god!" I moaned as he completely filled me. My back was arched and he was hitting my hot spot perfectly. "Harder!" I begged, and he did just that.

I was shaking and tightening around him before I knew it. He began to grunt and moan as he throbbed inside me. With a few more thrust he came and it shot against my g-spot making me release on his cock.

He pulled me close and we rested against each other for a while. "I love you," he said between kisses.

I hugged him close to me and kissed his head. "I love you too."