Cinquante et un (51)

Niall's POV

Three Days Later

Niall: You okay?

Bryn: I don't wanna talk about it

Niall: You want me to get you food?

Bryn: I'm not hungry

Bryn: Kinda

Niall: What have you been doing all day?

Bryn: I've been on thenicestplaceontheinter.net

Niall: What's that?

Bryn: Hours of people hugging me

Niall: There's hotel wifi?

Bryn: Well you got me a fucking palace suite so it has everything

Niall: You can eat the food they left there. made sure there was ice cream.

Bryn: I finished that an hour ago.

Niall: Do you need more?

Bryn: Yes please.

Niall: Can I come in?

Bryn: One sec

I stood in front of the door and heard shuffling through the other side before seeing a messy-bunned girl with black tear stains on her cheek.

"I've been cyber-hugged for three hours, but I think I'd like a real hug," she said and I immediately wrapped my arms around her.

"Did you bring food?" she mumbled into my chest.

"No, I thought maybe we could go out for food. You need the fresh air."

"Okay, let me put on a bra," she said and walked back into her suite. I walked in behind her ans shut the door behind me. All around the floors were used tissues and candy wrappers.

If I had known how much Toby meant to her, I wouldn't have said anything. But then again, that would've been hurting her even more; not knowing the truth.

"We can do drive-thru if you'd like," I yelled out to her.

"I'm in the mood for Denny's," she said coming back with a huge sweater and leggings.

"That's sit down, unless you're fine with that."

"I just want Denny's nachos. Now take me, potato," she said and grabbed my arm walking out of the hotel.

We drove to the restaurant listening to songs I put together to try and get her happier, which seemed to be working. She wasn't like her normal self, but she wasn't as depressing as before.

We got in and sat in a corner booth in the back which was placed next to a grandpa and a little girl; who by the way, was screaming her head off.

We watched her scream together until we were interrupted by a waitor. "What drinks would you guys like?"

"We'll both get a chocolate shake and we'll share a big nacho platter," Bryn said before I could speak up. The guy just nodded and walked off.

"So how did you find the--" I starred to ask her before the girl screamed and interrupted me. "The website."

"I just looked up--" She started, and the girl cried again.

"I looked--" She tried again.

"I googled nice--" She tried one last time before she stood up out of her seat.

"WILL SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE THAT DEVIL CHILD SOME CHLOROFORM?!" She screamed making the little girl stop and look at her frightenedly.

"Sorry about that, she got a surgery and she's still a little loopy from the medicine. So sorry," I said bringing her back down to me.

"Um, your nacho platter and shakes. Bye," the waitor came back, gave us out food, and hurried back to the kitchen.

I watched Bryn as she stuffed a multitude of nachos into her mouth without hesitation. "You know how people dip fries in shakes? What about nachos?"

I just sat there and stared at her while she dipped the nacho in the chocolate shake. After she put it in her mouth, I started to laugh. I was laughing at her reaction so much, I slipped off the seat and onto the floor.

"I triple dog dare you to eat a shake dipped nacho," she said helping me back up.

"Well, since its a triple dog dare, guess I have to." I picked up a chip, dipped it, and shoved it into my mouth with my nose plugged.

It was gross.

"The nose thing doesn't fucking work! That's horrible!" I spit it back into the cup my shake was in. I saw Bryn laughing, which I hadn't seen in a while.

***

Once we were back at her hotel room, she went to her room and changed into her pajamas.

"Wanna sleepover? I don't really feel like being alone," Bryn said as she sat in her bed.

"Yeah, Yeah, totally. I'll just change real quick." I slipped off my pants and shirt leaving me in my boxers. I went and laid next to her keeping my arms to myself.

She grabbed my arm and wrapped it around her as she scooted closer. "I know you don't actually have a girlfriend. JoJo told me."

I got closer to her and looked down at her face. She had a slight smile and bright eyes. She looked beautiful.

I pressed my lips to hers, and it started out as a soft kiss that lingered. Then it was like something in me switched. I was kissing her deeply and hugging her close. My emotions were like fireworks. This is perfect. This is how it's supposed to be. I put my hands on her lower back and pressed her closer, I never want this to end.

69696969696969696969696969696969

Sorry this chapter kinda sucked.

I prolly won't upload again until late Thursday or Friday. I've been wanting to write this kiss for so long.

Dedicated to fairydisco211 bc she read kik and cool people follow her on titter and she follows me here on wattpad, so I thought "why not". But I hope she's not reading this unless she's caught up with the books because crazy shit goes down.

So, now wattpad has a little word counter in the corner of the page on the phone, and I'm almost at 1000 words so I just want to keep writing until I get to 1000. What's taking so long? Ding Ding orangutans poop poop. Idek anymore. I should have typed that out.

I'm eating tater tots and they're really really really really really really yummy.

I give up.