Epilogue

• Dedicated to The Person Reading This

follow me on twitter
@ candid_styless

Five Years Later

Bryn's POV

Bryn: Do you know where the mop is?

My Handsome Husband: I don't think we have one. Ask Maria.

Bryn: Okay, cool

My Handsome Husband: Why?

Bryn: Oh nothing, I just think my water broke

My Handsome Husband: WHAR, ARE YOI SERIOUAS

Bryn: Yeah, I'm just gonna go take a shower real quick

My Handsome Husband: TAKE A SHOWER? HAVE MARIA DRIVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL

Bryn: I'll be in the hospital for a few days and I won't be able to shower for a while, and I want to shave my coochie before doctors go looking up it

My Handsome Husband: Don't shave the babies head, Bryn, just go to the hospital

Bryn: At least let me shampoo

My Handsome Husband: Okay, fine, I'll be home in ten minutes, just shower, and get the bag ready

Bryn: 10-4

My Handsome Husband: Did you text JoJo?

Bryn: I was gonna wait until I'm at the hospital

My Handsome Husband: Okay, I'm in the car, I'll see you in a few minutes

I grabbed a bag of cookie dough and got the shower ready. The first time I ate food in the shower it got wet in the first few seconds, but after 9 months of practice, I'm a pro.

I shampooed my hair with one hand and took a bite with my other.

Wait, am I allowed to eat after my water breaks?

Oh whatever, I'm pregnant and I'm pain, I'll do what I want.

After my shower, Niall rushed through the door and started rushing me out the door.

"Niall, I'm still in a towel," I reminded him and he let me go back and change. I threw on sweat pants and an "I love Niall" shirt and walked out the door.

***

"I'm here, did I miss it, is baby Darcy out already?" JoJo came running in to the room.

"She's delivering her right now. Where's Harry?" Niall said.

"He said he can't make it for another hour."

"She's almost out!" The doctor exclaimed.

Oh god, why does this hurt so bad.

Everyone rushed over to look over the doctor's shoulder.

"Okay guys, I love you, but I don't want you staring at my bloody vagina," I said in between pushes. "Except you JoJo, you can look, its your baby."

"You're doing great, Bryn," Niall encouraged me.

"I'm so hungry, Ni," I complained.

"If you pop her out now, I'll get you a cheeseburger," he said and I pushed harder than I ever had.

"And she's out!" The doctor said and held up JoJo and Harry's baby. Yeah, that's right, I was their surrogate, and proud of it.

"Here you go, mama," the doctor said starting to hand Darcy over to me.

"Oh no, mama's over there," I said pointing to JoJo. I was surprised when she cuddled Darcy while she still had guts all over her.

"Jo, you want one of my shirts I brought?" I asked.

"No, that's okay, I'll just smell like my baby," she said tearing up. "I have a baby."

"Okay yeah, but your shirt will smell like a rotting body."

" I like that pink shirt you brought," she said.

69696969696969696969696969

ITS DONE!!

No surprise third book this time.

Maybe a new series, idk.

But may Bryn and Niall live forever in peace.

Speaking of peace, peace out suckaaaassss.