2~

Y/n's POV
I was awoke by loud noises coming from the living room. I checked the time and seen it was 2:39AM. I looked over and noticed Shoto wasn't in the bed he was in before. I slowly get up carefully to not wake Hanta. I walk to the living room groggily and see a split haired boy along with a green headed little playing with their toys. They had their backs turned to me so I went up to them and cleared my throat. They both looked up at me with wide eyes. "What are you boys doing up this late?!" I whisper yell at them trying not wake anyone else up. Sho looks down not saying a word so I look to Izuku. "I-I dunno mommy.." Izu says and looks away from me. I sigh "You two get your toys taken away and early bedtime for a week." Shoto starts crying and Izu is trying to hold back the tears. "Come on I'm putting you both back to bed." I pick Shoto up and grab Midoriyas hand leading them to their separate rooms. I tuck them in and close their doors going back to my own room. I cuddle Hanta and fall asleep only to be woken up again an hour later. I groan as I look beside me to see Hanta crying. I sit up and look at him almost pulling him into my lap until I notice the wet spot on the bed and himself. I groan once again cursing myself for not checking if he had a pull up. "Do you want a bath my love?" He nodded so I got up and started a bath in the bathroom connected to the room. I take him to the bathroom and undress him, setting him into the bath filled with bubbles and some toys. I walk out again and take the sheets off of the bed and throw them in the dirty laundry with the blanket. I go to the closet to get new sheets and a fresh blanket to make the bed. I went back to the bathroom and washed Hanta while he played with bath toys. We finished and I tried getting Hanta back to sleep but he was wide awake. "Hanta you need to go back to sleep now." I said sternly, "Bu' I don' wannaaaaaa and I cantttt!" He whined. I walked over to him and picked him up. "You get early bed time tomorrow." After I said that he started whining and started to squirm in my grasp. "Hanta stop that right now." He didn't stop he just started to cry a little and squirmed more. "Hanta Sero! I suggest you stop this right now or you're getting a spanking!" I slightly raise my voice at him. Once again, he didn't listen so I closed the bedroom door and went over to the bed putting Hanta over my lap and pulling his pants down. He tried fighting to get away from getting spanked and he was sobbing. I gave him about 10 spanks and he was crying loudly. He didn't usually get punishments in little space and I felt kind of bad but I ignored it. "Will you sleep now?" I ask as I sit him up in my lap. He nodded and hugged me crying into my chest. I laid down playing with his hair so he could fall asleep before me. And that he did, he fell asleep after only a couple minutes so then I began to doze off to my own dreamland.

I woke up at about a couple hours later as it was already morning. I heard the littles playing and giggling in their two rooms. I head out to the kitchen to make breakfast but I first take Tylenol due to my headache I woke up with. I tried looking for food to make but we had barely anything which meant I had to go shopping. I groan and lean my head against the counter top. I walk to both of the littles rooms and tell all of them to get dressed and ready to go, I walked back to my own room and get changed.

Hanta's POV

When we got to the car Mama said that I could sit in the front seat with her like a big boy! I was happy that I got to sit with Mama because I like to always be by her! I look in the back seat and stick my tongue out at Kat. Me and him argue a lot because he tries to keep Mama from paying attention to me.. Mama wasn't in the car yet and ran inside to get her list of what we needed from the store. I again look at Kat, "I'm winning dummy!" I said as I laughed at him because his face was becoming red out of anger. Kat unbuckled and slapped me across the face hard. He sat back down and buckled back up then looked out the window with his arms crossed. Mama came back and didn't notice me holding my cheek until I started sniffing. She looked at me and soon realized the slap mark on my face after I moved my hand. "Bubba are you okay?! What happened baby??" She asked. I tried not to cry and I pointed to Baku. She started scolding him and he started crying too since he was supposed to go to time out and write lines when we get home. We got to the store and my face was still stinging but I ignored it. Baku got put in the cart and he had his knees up to his chest hiding his face. I was reading Mama the last thing she needed on the list when Mido steps beside me and trips me. I land face first on the ground and my hand ended up under the wheel of the cart and mama accidentally squished my hand. I started sobbing loudly and mama helped me up revealing my bloody nose. "Oh baby..Im so sorry! How did you trip?" She said as she got tissue and held it up to my nose and rubbing my hand. I pointed at Mido still sobbing hard. "Hold this up to your nose for a second baby, I need to grab the last thing I'll be right back!" I did as she said to and while she was gone Kami and Kiri hugged me. She came back and patted the two boys heads for slightly helping me. "Now we just need to check out and we'll be home soon okay bubba?" I nodded.