3~

Y/n's POV

As soon as we got home I grabbed both Katsuki and Izuku harshly by the arm and dragged them into my room slamming the door shut. "You dont know how fucking disappointed I am in you both right now. Katsuki why in the fuck would you slap Hanta!" I yelled looking at him. He looked terrified of me right now that I dont think he could speak and he just looked away, fiddling with his fingers. I look over to Izuku and he had his head down so I lift his chin to look me in the eyes. "And you, why did you trip Hanta in the god damn store PLUS giving him a fucking nosebleed! He could have broke his fucking nose because of him face planting cause of you!" I glared at him. "I-I.." "'I' what?! Spit it out!" I say getting more frustrated. All Izuku did was start crying. "I-Im sowwy Mommy!" I take a deep breath to calm myself from the anger. "Both of you, pants down and over the bed right fucking now." They both do as told and I go get a paddle from one of my drawers. Izu must have seen it cause he started sobbing harder and louder. Kats just had his face buried into the blanket ready for whatever had to be done. I give them each about 20 spanks, I pulled their pants back up and led them to their rooms putting them in their own cribs and leaving to see the other littles. Hanta had blood all over his face and his hands, he was still sniffing and his face was tear stained. Denks and Ei had been by his side for a while and I thanked them for that, Sho was just trying to watch the kids show that was on. I walk up to Hanta, "Bubs lets go get you cleaned up okay.? Then you can pick what you want for lunch!" I said with a smile as he nodded. I washed his face and his hands, after that he wanted McDonald's. I ordered 6 happy meals along with a meal for myself off of SkipTheDishes. It got here within 20 minutes so I handed the four boys their happy meals and took the other two to the little ones in their rooms. I open the door to see Katsuki half asleep and Izuku still crying into his knees. "Not that you two deserve these but here." I said with a monotone voice as I gave them their meals and walked back out. Hanta picked a movie to watch while we ate, he picked Spiderman. Its one if his favourite movies since he thinks they can do almost the same thing. He cuddled with me on the couch on one side while Ei was on my other side and Shoto was on the floor with Denki. After the movie Denks had dozed off to sleep as well as Hanta. Ei and Sho got up to go play with their toys until I stopped Shoto. "Sho, we talked about no toys for a little last night didn't we?" He stopped and walked over to me giving pleading eyes. "Can I pweaseee pwayyyyyy!" He asked me. I shook my head, "Sorry my prince but this is your punishment today.." He pouted and crossed his arms. "Thats no faiw!" He yelled stomping his foot. I sigh, "Shoto I dont want to deal with this right now. If you wake Hanta or Denks you're gonna end up like the other two." He thought about it and sadly got on the couch beside me. Kirishima ran up to me, "Mommy I went potty.." he said in a hushed tone. "Okay baby go to your room, I'll be right there." He nodded and went to his room. I carefully moved Hanta over and laid him down on the couch and then I went to Kirishimas room. I walked in and seen him sitting on the floor with the supplies I needed to change him with in front of him. I smile and sit by him, "Lay down baby.." He does as told and I start to change him. After that he wanted to change into his shark onesie so I helped him put that on too. We go back out to the living room and I noticed Sho wasn't on the couch anymore so I look over to the play mat to see him quietly playing with action figures. I sigh and go over to Shoto, picking him up and grabbing the toys out of his hands throwing them back into the bin. "Prince what did I say earlier?" I said softy looking him in the eyes. He glared at me and tried to push me away as he squirmed. I smack his thigh and give him a stern look. "Don't test me right now young man!" I say as he starts whining. "B-but I wanna pway wif da toys!" "Too bad pumpkin, this is your punishment." I set him down on the couch and he puts his knees up to his chest not saying another word. Everything went mostly well after all of that. I put everyone to bed and then got myself ready to sleep. I eventually fell asleep after a couple of hours cause I couldn't sleep at all.