11~ (redo)

Y/n's POV

I walked to the bedroom with a tray in my hands with soup on it and Katsuki following me. I step in the room to see Denki puking in the bucket and Hanta still slightly crying. "Denks do you want some water?" I ask as I give Hanta the tray and put Denki's soup onto the table beside him. He nods and I walk out again getting two cups of water and medicine. I go back and sit on the bed next to Denki and give him medicine as well as Hanta. They drink their water and I clean up the small spot of throw up on the floor. "Get some rest boys." I say as I pick Katsuki up and walk out closing the door.

Time Skip to a few days later

It's been a few days and Denki and Hanta are fine now. But the problem is that now I'm sick. It was Sunday and I woke up with a huge headache and a sore throat. I get up and go into the kitchen so I can get Advil from the medicine cabinet. I start to cough as I'm getting the Advil and i hear two voices behind me asking, "Are you okay?" As I turn around I see Katsuki and Denki. "Yeah I'm fine, I'm just feeling a little sick.!" I say as I sneeze right after. Denks puts his hand on my forehead and looks at Kat, "She feels like she's really burning up..!" He slightly yells which I cover my ears. "Can you not be loud! I have a headache man." "Sorry.." Denki says before I feel myself being picked up and gently thrown onto a shoulder. I look down at Katsuki who began to walk to my room. Too tired and having no energy I don't try to get away and I just stare at Denki who walked behind me and Katsuki. He gently puts me on my bed and hands me the remote while sitting beside me. "You're staying in here until you feel better." He mutters. Denki sits between me and Katsuki and lays his head on Kats shoulder. "Do you want anything Y/n?" Denki asked as he looked over at me. "I want to leave this room and see my other boyfriends." "Too bad fuckface. You're sick so you are staying here. Now put something on and I'll make you something." Katsuki says getting up and going into the kitchen. I watch as he leaves and I wait a couple minutes before getting out of bed myself. "Y/n you have to stay in here!" Denki says running in front of my and stopping me. "Denki I need to piss, get out of the way." "Oh, okay sorry.!" He rubs the back of his neck and moves out of the way. After I leave the room I hear him say, "Wait..You have a bathroom in here!" And I run to the living room where all the littles are. "Hi babies! Do you guys want mommy to order you a happy meal?" I say as I started coughing a little. Shoto nods and continues to play with the black and purple cars he had. "Yes!" Yelled Izu, Ei, and Hanta in sync. I smile and get my purse and shoes on and quickly get out the door. After I take a few steps the door behind me opens and I automatically knew it was Katsuki because I could feel his glare and I ran as fast as I could. "Y/n get your ass back here!" He yelled as he started chasing me. We ran for a while before he fell down and hit his face on the sidewalk. I looked back seen he had a bloody nose and I could tell that he slipped into headspace from the pain because he started crying. I run up to him and help him up. "Are you okay baby boy? Mommy's sorry." I say as I kissed his forehead. I took him home and he hasn't stopped crying because he noticed on the way home that people were giving weird looks at him and he didn't like it. On the way home I ordered the littles happy meals since I already told them that I'd get them some. We get through the door and I ignore anything else that was happening and I take Kats to the bathroom to get him cleaned up.

Im so sorry that I havent been posting in a long time! Ive been having troubles with school, my friends, and the guy I like so ive been busy and forgot that I have been writing.🥲