6~

⚠️⚠️NSFW⚠️⚠️

Y/n's POV

After Izuku was done the angel milk and his candy he had fallen asleep, and so did I. But I was awaken by someone shaking me. I open my eyes and see Sho and Ei both shaking me while whining. "What do you boys need.?" I say tiredly and rubbing my eyes. "we went potty.." Sho said and Eijirou nodded in agreement.  I groan and looked around not seeing Denki or Hanta. I could tell one of them was having a shower since I could hear the water running. I move Izuku off of me and beside Katsuki to get up. I take both of the boys hands and go over to their room, putting Ei on the change mat first and changing him, I do the same to Shoto after. I take them back to the living but Ei stopped walking right in front of the bathroom and looked at the door. I look back at him, "Mommy what's that noise?" "Huh?" I say confused and try to listen to what he was getting at. I then hear moaning. Hantas moaning. My eyes widen, "It doesn't matter what it is, just go to the living room. Both of you." Both of them then go over to the living room and I open the bathroom door now hearing Denkis quiet moans. I close the door and open the curtains, they look over to me but dont stop. "Are you guys kidding me? Eijirou just heard you guys in here!" I say crossing my arms. "And?" Denki said. I sigh, "What would you do if you heard your parents fucking in the shower at age 4?" They both stayed silent. "Just keep it down a little please. And since you're doing this without everyone else you guys are getting punishments.~" I say as I was going to leave the room but then Denks spoke up, "Oh please, You cant punish me for fucking my boyfriend!" I look at him dead in the eyes, "After what you two are doing right now, you guys cant touch yourself or have sex for a week. And if you do you're getting every single punishment. I mean spanks, time out, ignored, no electronics, etc. Now cya after babes." I leave the room to go to all the littles. As I walk into the living room I see Ei laying like a starfish on the floor so I go up and poke his belly. "Hey! Dont do that! You know I dont like it." He says slightly laughing, covering his stomach and then playfully pouting. "It was hard not to." I say as I shrug and chuckle and go sit by the two sleeping littles on the couch. I then see Shoto crawl over to Eijirou and sit on his stomach and then start bouncing a little because he was playing with Ei. "Sho, honey dont bounce a lot, you might hurt Eiji." He looked over to me and nodded with his cute little smile and then started playing with Ei again. A couple seconds later I hear Hanta once again moan but way louder that the two on the ground looked in the direction of them. I groan and walk over to the bathroom once again, opening the door and closing it. I open the curtains to see them still going at it, "You guys arent finishing, get out right now." I say. "C-come on! I'm so close.. ah~" Hanta said, "I'll finish if I want to okay?" Denki said glaring at me. I pull Hanta out of the shower so they can't keep doing things. "I told you two to quiet down, and stop giving me your stupid attitude Denki." He rolled his eyes at me. Hanta hugs me from behind, "Im sorry amor, but may we please finish?" He whispers in my ear. "No. Now go get dressed." I say turning around to face him and crossing my arms. He frowns and nods getting one of the towels and wrapping it around his waist and leaving the room. I face back to Denki who was still glaring at me. "What's your problem? Why're you always giving me attitude now?" I asked. He looked away and didn't say a word. I was about to talk until Kami said something, "I'm sorry..my parents have been wanting to come see me but then again we all know they're not the greatest people." He awkwardly chuckled. "Baby why didn't you say anything?" He just shrugged at my question. I sigh, "Come and get dressed, I'll think about something." I say. "Also, I dont know when they're coming but I know they said today at some point.." I raise my eyebrow at him, "Oh?" He nods and gets out of the shower grabbing the towel and leaving. I go back out to the living room and see everyone awake. Eijiro and Izuku were out of headspace and both sitting on the couch while Katsuki and Shoto were playing with the toys.